Falklands

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We cant even keep Britain British, let alone the Falklands !

lets not forget 30 years ago 200 + british soldiers lost there lives + argintine men , lets hope for a peacefull out come to this situation

it was on the news earlier, a load of argentine protesters hurling missiles at the british embassy,walking round looking tough if it does kick off,we wont see the fecking likes o them for dust

They can't kick off again..they're too skint. Their economy is f****d!!! they want because of the billions of barrels of oil surrounding it.

I've served in the Falklands in 1992 and its a gorgeous place apart from no rabbits, and the women go from 13 to 50 years of age....none in between. too much inbreeding for my liking.

they were in trouble the last time they went to war,economy was f****d,civil unrest and bordering on civil war.gallterrie thought a war would unite the nation,and to a degree it did.however I tend to think they won't invade again.maybe continue to make a lot of noise and try and get other nations sympathetic to their claim. Dont know how the frogs will react though.normally they would jump at the chance to go against us,but we recently signed a treaty to share our navy and forces.

They can't kick off again..they're too skint. Their economy is f****d!!! they want because of the billions of barrels of oil surrounding it.

I've served in the Falklands in 1992 and its a gorgeous place apart from no rabbits, and the women go from 13 to 50 years of age....none in between. too much inbreeding for my liking.

they were in trouble the last time they went to war,economy was f****d,civil unrest and bordering on civil war.gallterrie thought a war would unite the nation,and to a degree it did.however I tend to think they won't invade again.maybe continue to make a lot of noise and try and get other nations sympathetic to their claim. Dont know how the frogs will react though.normally they would jump at the chance to go against us,but we recently signed a treaty to share our navy and forces.

Didnt realise our boats could go as fast in reverse.................. :whistling::angel::laugh:

• Like 2

Didnt realise our boats could go as fast in reverse.................. :whistling::angel::laugh:

very good lol

look i agree with you all, 100% its ours :thumbs:

but evrybody is coming up with the standard answers,, apart from the question,, if the boot was on the other foot, and they had one of our local isands???

if they discovered an Island which was near to the U.K but undiscovered i don't think you'd get many arguments from our people when they claimed it as their own.

be harder to send a task force this time, no harriers,no aircraft carriers,no gurkas and half the army in afganistan working their notice

Plus none of our political leaders have a set of bollocks half as big as Maggies.......they would shit themselves in case we upset the Germans, French, Greeks, Social workers etc etc etc

Dont know how the frogs will react though.normally they would jump at the chance to go against us,but we recently signed a treaty to share our navy and forces.

In the words of the great "Storming" Norman Shwartzkopff......" Going to war without the French is like going duck shooting without an accordian" :yes::D

• Like 3

cameron wants it for the oil,its his back up plan for when scotland go on there own with the northsea oil. lol

what evers said to the media etc,the oil will play a big part in it for both

to be honest i dont think it should be "british" to far away,but it should be upto the people if they want it then fair enough..whats happens when you move into a country and breed them out over hundreds of years

the oil going by bp explorers is of low grade,not saying it wont be worth money.however the oil is not the ruling factor imo its more to do with defending british terrority. we give it away.not only a slap in the face to islanders and dead soldiers,butit could lead to other nations rekindling claims to british terrority. would send out a message we are weak and lost bite.

• Like 1

the oil going by bp explorers is of low grade,not saying it wont be worth money.however the oil is not the ruling factor imo its more to do with defending british terrority. we give it away.not only a slap in the face to islanders and dead soldiers,butit could lead to other nations rekindling claims to british terrority. would send out a message we are weak and lost bite.

:laugh:

:laugh:

Could allways send your mob down to protect it but there are not many dust bins to put bombs in