i sold my pup last year because i didn't have the time due to work an i got offered him back on Christmas eve so jumped at the chance at getting him back but when he got here i noticed that he had 2 bald patches on his back legs and his elbows were bald aswell .

i asked the boy i had sold him to what had happened to him an he said the boy he gave him to had put him in a kennel with no bedding , i thought that the hair would have started growing back now hes in the house but its not .

i was just wondering if it will grow back and if i could do anything to help it ??

cheers tony !!!

i sold my pup last year because i didn't have the time due to work an i got offered him back on Christmas eve so jumped at the chance at getting him back but when he got here i noticed that he had 2 bald patches on his back legs and his elbows were bald aswell .

i asked the boy i had sold him to what had happened to him an he said the boy he gave him to had put him in a kennel with no bedding , i thought that the hair would have started growing back now hes in the house but its not .

i was just wondering if it will grow back and if i could do anything to help it ??

cheers tony !!!

if the bald spots have turned to calluse it may never grow back, a mate did tell me the other day he tried some of that stuff that you get for horses to make hair grow on one of his terriers that was recovering from a very hard dig, he recons its the dogs bollocks but ive never tried it myself .