gypies true blood..deer

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Be different if it was a film about unemployed lads on a council estate hunting with their lurchers they would all be getting a visit from the authoritys this morning just reafirms the fact this count

Don't mind them showing the catching of the deer shows the way things should be proper reality none of this big bro shite but what leaves a bad taste for me. Is when the bloke starts chopping its head

To be honest i enjoyed the programme, better than the usual shit you get on the box..

Don't mind them showing the catching of the deer shows the way things should be proper reality none of this big bro shite but what leaves a bad taste for me. Is when the bloke starts chopping its head in half laughing n playing up to the cameras treat the animal with the respect it deserves dead or alive that's the way I was brought up n the way it should be I reckon n why use the cockrell as target practice just ring its neck what's all that about chasing it round the yard

• Like 15

i also thought travellers were very private about their life..how much they pay for stuff..and how they go about everyday life and it seems to me that theres more gypsy programmes than anything else, gypsy blood, my big fat gypsy wedding, and theres another one..i just thought that they didnt like people peering in on their lifes, and nosing about...and to let it be seen by everyone who has a tv, is beyond me :hmm:

• Like 1

i reckon they been set up and were stupid enough to play along, the majority of the public dont like gypsies but dont really know why..... now they do! ( that program had child abuse, bare nuckle fighting, animal cruelty, ete etc )

when the tories start to bring in more legislation to crack down on gypsies the gypsies will have given them all the evidence they will need....... watch this space!!!

dont trust no one and dont show off.......

• Like 5

the amount of threads going on this is as confusing as the programme with all the editing and flashing about ......... start a barny then send your brother to fight turns up in a bmw on his own -- staged .......... my brother would of told me to feck off

• Like 2