any 1 else run true 1/2 x bull x gh

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is my bitch any info on this type

I would rather have a line bred 4th or 5th gen half cross any day over a first cross

thar knows who ther off an dun t listen to pricks the farer away the better cos thats bull shit some a the best dogs in country a bred in south yorkshire an dont you ever forget it pal

Posted Images

My cousin has one and i have a 3/8 cross from her. The half bitch has quite a different running style putting everthing into each run where as the 3/8 bitch will conserve a little more, as you would expect with a little less of the bull. :thumbs: The half cross always very exiting to watch..

this is a breeding im contemplating in couple of years, both real young but i rate the pair of em, just a dog i would really love to own.

Surrey_Heath-20120107-00217.jpg

IMG00470-20110821-1214.jpg

sw1.jpg

SonnyMacyandmycar006.jpg

i dont no any tuing about bulls this is my 1st one i have had old fashiond type lurcher for years so this is very new to me i didnt realise they wher full on all the time

seen some good some bad, the best fox dog I ever seen was a half cross, but he was not a first cross. Seen some that caught rabbits easy as any cross, some even soft mouthed with the bunnies and cracking retiievers, its wrong to tar all dogs with the same brush. Good luck with yours. The main thing is fitness, get it super fit and out with you in the fields and woods, obedience is essential as is stock breaking. Good feed, meat, bone etc put in the time and effort and as long as the ingredients are there (breeding) you should reap the rewards.

• Like 1

seen some good some bad, the best fox dog I ever seen was a half cross, but he was not a first cross. Seen some that caught rabbits easy as any cross, some even soft mouthed with the bunnies and cracking retiievers, its wrong to tar all dogs with the same brush. Good luck with yours. The main thing is fitness, get it super fit and out with you in the fields and woods, obedience is essential as is stock breaking. Good feed, meat, bone etc put in the time and effort and as long as the ingredients are there (breeding) you should reap the rewards.

she aint doing too bad mate hasn't done alot with the other guy who had here but now i have here i will give here the work