any 1 else run true 1/2 x bull x gh

I think lots of the bulls about are staffxpit and have thrown very large there's loads down my way and lots are xs which I think is why in comparison to the old lines of pit in 80s. 90 s there lacking and the proven lines are few and far between

as you say the proven line few and far between ? this is probably dew to f*****g idiots breeding shit to shit just because its a bull x does not mean it will be any good sadly this is what many people think and in my area this is all the young no it alls think it is i was once out with this young lad and his bull he just said watch this its a rate dog well it was that it was uter rubish barking and all sorts made me chucle with the excuses he came out with laugh.pnglaugh.png

bet thy dogs werent fairing much better :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::boogy:

???

a said bet your dogs werent doing much better lol.... funny how you understand ye own writing but not mine lol

what the hell are you on about nowt wrong [bANNED TEXT] mi dogs OT runing fine thanks mine arnt bred from shite lke round hear you no that thats why you never get owt from round hear am i wrong

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is my bitch any info on this type

I would rather have a line bred 4th or 5th gen half cross any day over a first cross

thar knows who ther off an dun t listen to pricks the farer away the better cos thats bull shit some a the best dogs in country a bred in south yorkshire an dont you ever forget it pal

Posted Images

I think lots of the bulls about are staffxpit and have thrown very large there's loads down my way and lots are xs which I think is why in comparison to the old lines of pit in 80s. 90 s there lacking and the proven lines are few and far between

as you say the proven line few and far between ? this is probably dew to f*****g idiots breeding shit to shit just because its a bull x does not mean it will be any good sadly this is what many people think and in my area this is all the young no it alls think it is i was once out with this young lad and his bull he just said watch this its a rate dog well it was that it was uter rubish barking and all sorts made me chucle with the excuses he came out with laugh.pnglaugh.png

bet thy dogs werent fairing much better :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::boogy:

???

a said bet your dogs werent doing much better lol.... funny how you understand ye own writing but not mine lol

what the hell are you on about nowt wrong [bANNED TEXT] mi dogs OT runing fine thanks mine arnt bred from shite lke round hear you no that thats why you never get owt from round hear am i wrong

well mine are from round here so you saying mine are shite ??

for a 4 year old bitch she dont look like she been grafted at all and for this stage in the season she looks out of shape mate.

she hasn't hardly had any graft mate and she is well out of condition the kid who i got here of didn't go out alot with here so i have her now trying to get her fit get her looking how she should be looking

he about 25kg but his weight depends what condition he is in, and 21/22"tts

if his legs were just a couple of inches longer and he had just that bit more speed he would of made a cracking dog.

carnt knock him for trying though, he bit nuts some times though threw fences and hedges.

i dont really have the kind of work for him that he would be good at so he is unproven in certain fields.

he has had a couple of bunnys but he mainly just bushes for me while im out mooching.

Also it seems the working bulls that are about are a lot smaller than the old lines from the 80 90s which is the type of dogs that the old lines of bull / Gray were bred from originally .

And all the pet bulls round here are 22 some even 24 tts and the bullshit that follows were they come from is laughable

for a 4 year old bitch she dont look like she been grafted at all and for this stage in the season she looks out of shape mate.

she hasn't hardly had any graft mate and she is well out of condition the kid who i got here of didn't go out alot with here so i have her now trying to get her fit get her looking how she should be looking

hope she comes right for you then mate, keep us updated.