any 1 else run true 1/2 x bull x gh

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is my bitch any info on this type

I would rather have a line bred 4th or 5th gen half cross any day over a first cross

thar knows who ther off an dun t listen to pricks the farer away the better cos thats bull shit some a the best dogs in country a bred in south yorkshire an dont you ever forget it pal

Posted Images

when you say true what do you mean not 1 that lies :laugh: or 1 with dodgy kc :victory:

cum on rocky i'm sure you can do better than that :laugh: on a seriouse not what they like only had this one a week 1st ever bull x gh i have all ways had dh x's and beddy whippet gh's i no f**k all about bulls mate i would rarther ask people who have owned them than trial and error

Had a first cross bitch from ginger french in the mid nineties...very game...brill with the kids when they were young...took foxes no prob....poor on rabbits...lacked top end speed...stood 24''....would even catch out of the lamp

mine is 24" prety quick for her size witch impressed me wasn't expecting it prety good on bunnys too