FAO: Lurcher bitch

Guest WILF

I am arranging to pick the dog up from Sylus, it can stay here for a while untill we figure how to get it back to you........dont worry yourself for a minute, plenty of room here.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am arranging to pick the dog up from Sylus, it can stay here for a while untill we figure how to get it back to you........dont worry yourself for a minute, plenty of room here.

Dog is here safe and sound ;) .........what a cracking lad he is :yes:

Your PM box is full, give me a shout when you are good and ready ;)

Edited by WILF

wilf; i cant thank you enough, maybe one day i can return the favour alll the best gary

wilf; i cant thank you enough, maybe one day i can return the favour alll the best gary

No worrys G ;) .........its only what the lad deserves ;)

No worrys G ;) .........its only what the lad deserves ;)

bump

Lurcherbitch, your pm box is full so I will have to put this here........young Inca is a great little hound and I dont know what your position is at the moment, so I will give it a couple of days and then take it upon myself to make a judgement call on this one.

As I said, he is a cracking lad and has had too many homes so far in his short life, I have a friend who is a good dog lad.....uses them for what they were bred to do, allways by his side, nevers go,s out without his dog.......he is down to just his old greyhound now..........he is intrested in Inca and my main concern is to get the little lad in to a good permanant home for life.

If I could keep him I would, because in the right hands he has the makings of some animal.

Anyway, thats how it is here, couple of days and I will make the call...........hope you are well and dont worry about Inca, I dont tolerate arseholes ;)

Edited by WILF

Just to let you know that INCA has been re-homed with a decent dog lad..........

I have to get this out my throat, because my fecking blood is boiling!!!............I have NEVER had the misfortune to see a pup with such a bad infestation of worms, and I mean NEVER..........FFS, anyone reading this, if your going to have an animal DO THE FECKING JOB RIGHT!

Edited by WILF
Just to let you know that INCA has been re-homed with a decent dog lad..........

I have to get this out my throat, because my fecking blood is boiling!!!............I have NEVER had the misfortune to see a pup with such a bad infestation of worms, and I mean NEVER..........FFS, anyone reading this, if your going to have an animal DO THE FECKING JOB RIGHT!

:no::no::no: good care costs next to nothing if anything. :no::no::no:

:censored: Seem's a few arsehole's get the working a dog and abusing a dog bit mixed up.Fair play to you mate,for srting a good working home out for the dog.Hope he doe's the new owner proud ;) I use milbemax on my dog's,to worm my Hancock's bitch cost's me £1.75 every 3 month's.and that's vet's price's.

i would like to add that i had inca for 6/7 weeks and when i picked him up he was full of worms and not in the best of condition, WHEN I GOT HIM HOME HE WAS SCRUBBED AND WORMED OUT as he was full to the brink of worms, after the course of worming he was clear but this took a week to clear him out, i spent a lot of time with him, but sometimes things dont go according to plan, i do take offence with some peoples remarks and who's to say i am not a decent dog owner, and i would suppose everyone that posts on here, there dogs must be in a1 condition, awaiting your harsh reply's

In fairness to you sylus, you were not the dogs only owner..........but you were one of them and so must bear at least some of the responsability :yes:

Sorry mate, but I am not gonna blow smoke up your arse because you are a nice bloke, its not just aimed at you but at all prospective dog owners ;)

THIS IS WHAT A YOUNG PUP SHOULD LOOK LIKE

The dog above is not the rescue dog Chartpolski, the wee lad who I have rehomed was one of those storys where I just sort of ended up with him at the beginning of the week and I sort of felt responsible for finding him a good home........I think that the orignal people who were involved with the dog, well their situations changed for the worse.......could happen to anybody.

Still, alls well that ends well. ;)

By the way, dont know why he had so many homes, he was a belter :yes:

Edited by WILF