do you think this cat was going to kill the rabbit

Guest first light

That cat wouldve had that rabbit no doubt ive seen a few round my way stalking , one was awesome i was lampin a squater between some trees and a cat came from nowhere n jumped on bunny , had all 4 legs round its head and was biting its throat , made me laugh for few days

Guest first light

long slip lol he wants to come out round my way every slip is long and i mean triple that and there is no fence for them to bounce off.

where you lamping the fens been to a few places in my time and all the land has had fences where do you think all lurcher kills a lot of its rabbit from

along the fences to me you have not done alot

Our cat is a superb rabbiter....he sits in the paddock all day watching for them!.

When our Bedlington was a pup he helped her catch her first rabbit...she was bumbling around in the brambles, followed by Phillip (cat) when a half grown rabbit dashed out of the cover, it stopped and made to run back into the cover, but Phillip leapt at it, and just missed, but this gave Mouse the chance she needed to grab it! She thought she was great and spent a good ten minutes marching around with it in her mouth wagging her tail like mad, with me clapping and telling her how clever she was...hope no one was watching.

long slip lol he wants to come out round my way every slip is long and i mean triple that and there is no fence for them to bounce off.

where you lamping the fens been to a few places in my time and all the land has had fences where do you think all lurcher kills a lot of its rabbit from

Fences????

no fences round my way its all mate its all hedges well 99%. also why do most lurchers get there kills on fences? most of mine are court in the field if they make it the the edge they are gone i get the odd one that is pulled out of the edge. as for not done alot ive been going out at least 4 nights a week for the last 12 years is that enuf or do i need to be out 7 nights.

there are plenty of lads on here who know how much i get out lol

Edited by hullhunter
  • Like 1