The pup

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mate shes a credit to her breeder imo, strong, can jump, intelligent, and can turn well

Posted Images

smooth coated terrier lol 16 inches hopefully make a bit bigger mate and a bit more leg room she had afew rabbs yet

shes ran a few healthy and mixi had 5 good runs on the lamp, allot more pace than you think whin

Like people say don't judge a book by a cover Whin and people shouldn't judge you by your diabolical spelling, only messing mate, she's a quick little dog and got some pace, anyone who's been out with me would agree i think

She,s looking good Paddy , regardless of size you,ll have good sport with that dog ,and I promise you , she will never disgrace you or let you down .

Ano Alex mate, strong jaw and nice amount of pace and stamina, made up with her, just a few more long hours over the months and she'll be sorted.

Little small for me but don't mean nothing long as your happy with her mate hope you have many more seasons of fun ahead with her.

Do you have one of these rocket Ronnie ?

Ronnie has her brother he's 19tts, Called smokey, ronnie will probs get some pics up when he can!