young female hunters?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:hmm: How young is young :hmm:

Does being 29 rule me out :icon_redface::icon_redface:

no because your fit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_redface:

and she has loads of money from her redundancy,worth chatting up i think lads. :clapper: :kiss:

you know me mouse, thats sounds like my kinda girl!! :D:D why didnt you let me know first!! :D:D

sorry if any of you other ladies feel like your missing out, but you know...... :D:D:blink::blink::D:D

you know me mouse, thats sounds like my kinda girl!! :D:D why didnt you let me know first!! :D:D

sorry if any of you other ladies feel like your missing out, but you know...... :D:D:blink::blink::D:D

she fancys a few days out next year mate,is there room on the quad.she can dig a bit as well.i no you are very accomodating when it comes to the ladies and hunting.she caint having me jumper like the last one did,i was freezing but just acting hard. :tongue2::tongue2:

what i would like to know is how many of you ladies are single and would like to sample me a fit young 16 year old .

rew

thats what i like to see, get to the point my man!! you will go far!! :D

she fancys a few days out next year mate,is there room on the quad.she can dig a bit as well.i no you are very accomodating when it comes to the ladies and hunting.she caint having me jumper like the last one did,i was freezing but just acting hard. :tongue2::tongue2:

you know i dont do ladies diging, just standing and looking pretty suits me :D:D:big_boss:

anyway if shes coming on, you wont be there to share your jumper, stealing my thunder with your worstershire patter!! :laugh::laugh:

:kiss: wink :kiss:

what i would like to know is how many of you ladies are single and would like to sample me a fit young 16 year old .

rew

Don't think there is any rew, and if there is iv got 1st dibs :victory::laugh::laugh:

best before they start using tenna lady eh lads lol :D

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Rew darcy is single and youngish :whistle: why dont you ask him to take you out lamping :whistle: