white hares

Guest ragumup

Guest ragumup
Well seing as it was a good reason to cull them i cant fault you ragump you have done a good job looks like a fac shotgun you have there how many shot is it

TEN, :yes: when im shooting vermin {not hares} i need them ,makes the gun a bit slow and heavy when its full, when you first start missing but it speeds up as it users more shells ,so then i can then miss quicker :laugh:

Guest ragumup
Does the colour make a difference :hmm: what a slagging i got when i posted pics of brown hares i shot for good reason :angry: guess its ok to shoot white hares then :whistle:

"Jesus" you did get slagged off ,so just for the record on the ground i shot the hares the keepers had drove them the week before and shot 300 :icon_eek: as they carry ticks and wont rid of them for the sake of the grouse , i said to teckel at the time lets take his running dogs to retreive the wounded ,as i would be bored just shooting them, but he thought the keeper wouldnt like it ,as it turn out he said he wouldnt of minded. On the ground I keeperer theres loads of brown hares and i never shoot them as its so boring and i have no reason to, i even find it hard shooting foxes but when the poults go down i have too,the ones that move in that is as i normaly get the vixens and all before hand, but i still wouldnt slagg off some one who shot hundreds of hares ,