THE DOGS NOT STUPID, ANY FORM OF ATTENTION AND IT SOUNDS LIKE HES GETTING IT, MY WHITE DOG WAS THE SAME I TRIED EVERYTHING SHORT OF KILLING IT, NOW I JUST IGNORE HIM 4YEARS DOWN THE LINE HES STILL A PAIN IN THE ARSE AND ONLY QUITE FOR A DAY OR 2 WHEN HES HAD SOME EARTH WORK. WOULDENT BE WITHOUT HIM, ILE NEVER BE ABLE TO CHANGE HIM,

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if i have pups what start to howl i set up a water hose soon as they start to howl i turn it on from the house they dont like it soon as they stop turn it off they get the picture pretty quickly and i

try putting a ticking clock in with it if it hears something similiar to its litter mate/mothers heart beat it might quiet it or a radio down low so it thinks someones keeping it company a shock coll

New i could count on support FTB

one of my bitches has started howling! she is a hard headed fuk! iv started chukin water towards her and works for a short time then she starts again but il tell you she will give in before me.. you just cant let them get the upper hand as you will never turn them.

• Like 1

if the naughbours dont start giving me ear ache , then im sure i can bare it...dont think the wife will while im at work :laugh:

if he was in kennels all day i wouldnt mind, but he was out 3 times today, an hour free running this morning and then running loose all day in the yard then 15 minutes roadwalking after tea, and the buggers still moaning..wonder if i can lose him in the dark.... :laugh:

off lamping in an hour..