2012 starts.

Quick update, Was planning to replicate what we had done the day before, me and the old feller split up and work the dogs apart again, but due to the awful weather today, we ended up sticking close to the motor to shelter from the heavy rain and hail showers.

The poley jill that was abandoned in my yard a few months ago got another crack of the whip today.

P1000331.jpg

She pulled her weight when put alongside Billy Bob, was amongst the action when dug to, and bolted quite a few when worked on her own. Not dynamite by any standard, but not knowing her age or background, still positive stuff.

Plenty of digs though, even witnessed the old feller attempting it! That was comical!

You can see now the rabbits pairing up a bit in the burrows, the bucks from the main strongholds are pushing the excess rabbits out into previously unoccupied warrens, Had a couple of 4's today.

Anyhow usual Dog mark, Ferret down bolt or dig ended up with one more bunny than yesterday on 26. Knocking on the head at 12.50pm, wet and cold.

DSC_0778.jpg

Just wondering if I could sneak out tmoz with the old terrier, Dont fancy going back to work just yet!