British Falconry and Raptor Fair at Chetwynd Park

The Plummer Terrier Association is holding a show at Chetwynd Park on Sunday 6th May judging will commence at 12 noon, this show is for PTA registered dogs only any queries contact Big V

time you lot in the pta moved on and let anyone with a registered dog show, it looks so bad (like a child eating sweets and keeping them to themselves) , gives a blinkered view for the public and is discriminating to say the very least . :no: the dogs are for anyone and everyone not just the pta's chosen few, unless you lot are scared of a bit of competition :clapper: .

• 3 weeks later...
So far as I was told the Falconry Fair was not at its best, and spoiled further by the parachute accident :icon_eek: in the main arena :(

OTC

nothing can be at its best when its cut and dry before it even starts and the pta wont allow all plummers to be shown just their own - shame on the PTA and you big V as one of the committee for encouriging this childish behaviour especially with all the shouting the pta does.scared of a bit of competition are you?

So far as I was told the Falconry Fair was not at its best, and spoiled further by the parachute accident :icon_eek: in the main arena :(

OTC

nothing can be at its best when its cut and dry before it even starts and the pta wont allow all plummers to be shown just their own - shame on the PTA and you big V as one of the committee for encouriging this childish behaviour especially with all the shouting the pta does.scared of a bit of competition are you?

Someone died in an accident at the show in case you didnt notice :(

I never went but heard from a few lads who did! apparantly the guy who died was only 28 on his first pro jump and came in a bit of steep angle and was thrown down to the ground and killed :cry:, one of the lads saw it all and told me he can't get over it and is still having nighmares about it.......