Has any one hired off DUGDALES BOY AN DAWN SHADOW

I bort a pure Saluki bitch a few months back with papers and just wanted to know if any 1 has herd off dugdales boy or dawn shadow to see if there's any good back ground in the bitch ive bort the 5 gen just waiting for it to come can any one help ?????

No i would off or ready breed her if i was ini for the money i bort the bitch to run an dont have a clue off the breeding only sire an dam thats why i was asking i wasnt asking for wankers

to comment its just i got the bitch and didnt know the breeding i would like to know wats in the bitch same as any dog people like to know wats in it

• Like 1

mate if i ask you to comment i would so f**k off u sad low life prick ... an no its not there mite be lurchers in the back ground i never know do i so thats why im asking ??

you call your self a born hunting loool your on here to share and help people out not to comment on every ones topic takeing the piss your nothing but a time waster mate get a life

stop commenting if you havnt got any thing nice to say

• Like 1

bort it off a mate i liked the dog he didnt know much about it so i took it in so it didnt get use like a car or a bike im not a wanker i belive in wats right !!!

i was ganna keep it as a pet an not work it buh shes a keen bitch im going out all the time so needs 2 dogs

thats all i was asking if any knew the breeding see if theres any working back ground for all as i know the ped mite be just pets

theres not a problem if i ask isi! loool

mate if i ask you to comment i would so f**k off u sad low life prick ... an no its not there mite be lurchers in the back ground i never know do i so thats why im asking ??

you call your self a born hunting loool your on here to share and help people out not to comment on every ones topic takeing the piss your nothing but a time waster mate get a life

stop commenting if you havnt got any thing nice to say

Low life pirck and if there's lurcher in the there surly it carnt be a pure saluki? You av ad your pants down pmsl and if you ant got the bitch to breed off why but the bitch and order a 5gen ped and ask if folk know the breeding? Yes it's nice to know the breeding but as chart says why buy it if you don't know the breeding?

thanks tb its cuz im a newbie they think im into breeding i was only asking about the bitch some 1 could have the brother an the sire on here i dno

an rex if you knew wa i was onbout lurchers the brother could off been breed with a lurcher an had a good dogs your just trying to take the piss with your come backs buh mate you sound so silly :laugh: :laugh: the way your carry on ill have the last laugh :boogy::toast::bye:

some 1 could have the brother an the sire on here i dno

Funny you should say that cause owner of Dugdales boy and a litter brother to yours are both members here haha.

Have a look at this thread though started by owner of Dugdales boy, there's a pic of him on one page and has info on his pedigree: http://www.thehuntin...amazing-pharoh/

And the member KenKeeping on here has a saluki dog from that breeding, I guess a litter brother to yours, he's a nice guy I'm sure he'd be happy to talk salukis with you. He may also know more about the parents.

I know of the breeding, have seen a few dogs of that breeding around. I don't really know about the 2 dogs myself, (although believe there's said to be some import blood in there somewhere? ) so hope you get some more info from these guys.

Hope that helps.

Edited by Fionnfan
  • Like 1