Update on my youngsters .

Well first of all i would like to wish everyone a happy new year and all the best for 2012 and the year ahead. I find myself rarely on here anymore but iv had a few messages lately asking about my pups so here is an update ty the brindle i bred and was born back in may she's turning out fine and is proving to have the same attributes as her dam who i have had the pleasure of working for a good few years now . She will be 8 months in just under a week she's 18" now about 21lb in weight i expect her to make the 19" and will work her at about 22lb next season if she finishes at the same sizes as her dam . Second one is my black race bred pup she is now 17" at 6 months old and about 16lb in weight coming on nice aswel only posting her as someone wanted to see her i dont intend working this little bitch as she wasnt bred for it .

Regards and all the best from my self and the gang .

ty2.jpg

ty1.jpg

ty.jpg

minnienewyear2.jpg

minnienewyear.jpg

minniemachine.jpg

• Like 2

In what manner do you mean inept ?

Sowhat she is out a very handy race bred who holds a im sure 5 champ titles and a couple of records as i say she wasnt bred for the field if she doesnt make the grade on the track ill then enter her but i dont intend working her until she has her chance on the track . I dont do much different with her all the same excersise and stock breaking etc but i have 3 whippets for working so this wee bitch can do what she was bred for. i will pm more about her breeding .

• Like 1

Ya feckin b@sterd...... Putting them

Last 2 pics up :laugh: she was only about 14 weeks old on them and the missus was just keeping her oot the rain :laugh:

Thanks for putting them up mate :thumbs:

Thats the litter sister to the first bitch, almost 8 months old and after a few set backs is coming on well. Sitting at 19tts and I'm more than happy with her :thumbs:

• Like 1

Dont worry mate my mrs said those are the best piks of her haha . ill get a few pictures of ty's weekend collar on her tomorrow and give you a proper laugh we were talking to the boy when i baught my leads and being a typical woman she asked do you have a pink one .... Well lets just say that every walk she comes on with me i have to humor the brightest pink collar you will litraly ever see its a darn embaressment not to mention her coat :icon_eek: thats what happens when you let them loose on a poor dog lol .