rex bull/wheaten/greyhound pup

he's a pain in the arse allways looking to find trouble and he never stands still took me age's to get pic's of him thats why there not the best he was chasing the terrier round the yard in the first pic and the second pic he was getting ready to jump on his sister hopefully he does the job because ive no plans to take anymore pups outta my old bitch if anyone else that got a pup from this litter wants to stick a pic up id like to see how theyre turning out

• Like 1

i have a mate who has a wheaton/grey, and she's great.adding bull is going to mate an excellant dog i think, he looks excellant already

Barry

Alright there barry.. :thumbs: ....ive heard of a few lads in the local area..(Tyne and Wear) running Wheaton x Bull Greys but not yet seen a dog up close or working.....which sire and dam is yer mates dog bred ?? eg. sire Wheaton over grey bitch or the opposite mate...?.make a smashing all rounder-very useful once theyre calmed down and out of the "Puppy Phase",.....

my 14week old pupSP_A0112.jpgSP_A0111.jpg

Nice looking pup. :thumbs:

Nice stocky looking gait on the pup there barry-bet hes gonna have plenty of drive from the wheaton......all the very best of luck with him and keep us posted please budd?......atb Jp... :yes:

thanks mate ill keep you upto date on how he gets on