A SHINE LAST NIGHT.

With the wind bending the trees last night it was time for a shine with my son Dylan and the bitch Molly. Thankfully by the time we headed out the rain had passed, we walked eight fields in a circular route and after an hour and a half we were back at the car and Molly had accounted for 11 rabbits from 13 runs,an enjoyable time had by all.

P1050283.jpg

• Like 8

good going , is your dog beddy x ,

No beddy in her mate.

whats x is your dog, my bitch is identical got her from cardonald rehoming centre so dont know her x she is doing great atb

Collie/Grey X Deer/Grey. :thumbs:

With the wind bending the trees last night it was time for a shine with my son Dylan and the bitch Molly. Thankfully by the time we headed out the rain had passed, we walked eight fields in a circular route and after an hour and a half we were back at the car and Molly had accounted for 11 rabbits from 13 runs,an enjoyable time had by all.

P1050283.jpg

Smart little dog there pal.............looks keen as mustard and obviously pulls her weight too...nice job. :thumbs: Jp.

Edited by SalukiBULLJP