dare i mention it ?(celtic rangers)

whats wrong with flying the union flag?its the flag of the island in which i live on. plenty scots have died defending that flag over the centuries. ill leave it there as i know where this is going and tbh cant be arsed. ask lab how much i like the union flag eh mate lol

ok im glad you accept you are in the wrong and i also accept your apology :boogy:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

is that it? fuk sake your patters pish.next time you reply keep it to a cpl words,i fell asleep after the first 4words ya boring c**t.oh one dog i have and none of your business what i do with it

lol shut up your from edin no one cares.

Just heard Coisty lost his dog while out walking......that's another lead he's let go off

whats wrong with flying the union flag?its the flag of the island in which i live on. plenty scots have died defending that flag over the centuries. ill leave it there as i know where this is going and tbh cant be arsed. ask lab how much i like the union flag eh mate lol

ok im glad you accept you are in the wrong and i also accept your apology :boogy:

something wrong with you!

we knew that result was coming. the writing was on the wall. anyway. was that a goal. thats the real talking point. :D

It was mate, anyone who says it wasn't is telling porky pies, av already had this argument with Celtic fans last night and today tho lol so al no be bashin ma fingers aboot it the day lol, it was a goal, is victory still a victory if it shouldn't have been a victory? Who knows Celtic fans with pride will no be over the moon aboot that result last night but the world moves on lol, that's why a said Celtic played with 13 men cos we aw know the linesman was a timmmm haha

This must be a wind up surely...... :laugh: 13 men....ffs!! Was it not the very same linesman that said Hooper was offside when he rounded McGregor and he was clearly onside......... :hmm: Facts are you scored a goal but no c**t on the planet thought it was a goal, and if they said they did there a lying c**t until they saw it again. It looked like it hit the post.... :yes:

I know you hurting Grant but try not to be silly about it eh........... :D

I'm not hurting mate, I'm disappointed with rangers for the way they've played over the last 2 months not just 1 game last night no point looking at 3 points it was 1 game in a whole line of fuckups, it was a goal mate if you say it wasn't then your talkin shite, I just threw that in to wind up all the Celtic fans and you bit like a goodun if fishing was as easy as that eh? I know about the decision made against hooper mate he was near the half way line, nobody was catching him but he still had to put it inours was between the goal posts and over the line so were not talkin about ifs and buts, we're stating facts

I said it was a goal....fact!! But another fact is if the ref or linesman gave that as a goal they would have been a cheating b*****d cause there was no way of either of them seeing that cross the line and be 100% certain it did. I knew you were fishing for a bite mate.....dont flatter yourself, thats why i wrote its surley a wind up!! And it looked like Hooper was well on his way to finishing that mate if you care to watch it again..... :thumbs:

I'm not hurting mate, I'm disappointed with rangers for the way they've played over the last 2 months not just 1 game last night no point looking at 3 points it was 1 game in a whole line of fuckups, it was a goal mate if you say it wasn't then your talkin shite, I just threw that in to wind up all the Celtic fans and you bit like a goodun if fishing was as easy as that eh? I know about the decision made against hooper mate he was near the half way line, nobody was catching him but he still had to put it inours was between the goal posts and over the line so were not talkin about ifs and buts, we're stating facts

I said it was a goal....fact!! But another fact is if the ref or linesman gave that as a goal they would have been a cheating b*****d cause there was no way of either of them seeing that cross the line and be 100% certain it did. I knew you were fishing for a bite mate.....dont flatter yourself, thats why i wrote its surley a wind up!! And it looked like Hooper was well on his way to finishing that mate if you care to watch it again..... :thumbs:

I misred the other post.

I ain't flattering myself I threw a bone and u bit, don't be upset it's a talent every Celtic fan possesses lol, wee bit a bitterness is shinin through, iv already said hopper was on his way and wasn't getting caught, but the ball wasn't past the line, this arguments goin nowhere ma point is it was a goal end of maybe the outcome would have been different momentum etc who knows all ifs and buts and a threw in a wee bit of bait and your wee fingers went daft

You normally find that people who are hurting usually use the " gone fishing" joke.............. ;)

Scott......I'm a happy man mate....no need to argue. Only posted cause i was feeling Grants pain........... :D

Nae pain here the world moves on half way through the season anythin can happen ofcourse a was pissed off but like a said there's a bigger picture rangers have played shite for 2 months and there needs tae be a change, Celtic won't Play like this till the end of the season if they did I'd be very surprised, because its the same every year in Scottish football, rangers fans sang for glory too early that's a fact, the rangers team have let fans doon Celtic have played well for 2 months rangers got comfortable too early and let theirselfs doon so Celtic deserve it mer thn rangers but the season ain't over there's 2 points in it there's a long time until the end of the season, weel see how it ends

:duh:

Just noticed this......Yes your a lover of the Union Jack.....and dont give me all this nonsense about Union Flag and a jack when its on a ship bollocks...its a f*****g Union Jack and i hate the b*****d thing..... :laugh:

Just noticed this......Yes your a lover of the Union Jack.....and dont give me all this nonsense about Union Flag and a jack when its on a ship bollocks...its a f*****g Union Jack and i hate the b*****d thing..... :laugh:

surprised you aint got irish going on yours

surprised you aint got irish going on yours

Not likely cause am Scottish.......bleed tartan and all that.. :D I dont buy into the Irish thing....if your Irish then wear an Irish strip, If your Scottish wear a Scottish strip.....dont get me started on Scots who wear England strip...... :censored: