dare i mention it ?(celtic rangers)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

is that it? fuk sake your patters pish.next time you reply keep it to a cpl words,i fell asleep after the first 4words ya boring c**t.oh one dog i have and none of your business what i do with it

lol shut up your from edin no one cares.

Just heard Coisty lost his dog while out walking......that's another lead he's let go off

who cares a shower of utter scum each as bad the other

There's scum in every walk of life, especially the huntin game, doesn't make me or you scum just means there's bad apples amongst us, can't call millions of people scum because there's bad ones amongst us, scums a strong word a wouldn't like to be classed as scum for supporting rangers.

the old firm are lowest common denominator and that is a fact

who cares a shower of utter scum each as bad the other

There's scum in every walk of life, especially the huntin game, doesn't make me or you scum just means there's bad apples amongst us, can't call millions of people scum because there's bad ones amongst us, scums a strong word a wouldn't like to be classed as scum for supporting rangers.

the old firm are lowest common denominator and that is a fact

who do you support?

i have very little interest in football having said that i despise the old firm

but your from edinburgh so your opinion doesnt count :tongue2: but your entitled to it :yes:

originally but now live in the west

well i bet you dont share your view were all scum in the boozers you frequient.

Like watching sunderland saturday league over here , standards nee better than the northern league :yes:

whole scottish league should be wiped off the face of the earth :thumbs:

why would you even care,dont watch it.im sure someone even as dim as you would realise that.thats if you watched it that is,or maybe like a lot more south of the border any opportunity to slate scottish football.

Like watching sunderland saturday league over here , standards nee better than the northern league :yes:

whole scottish league should be wiped off the face of the earth :thumbs:

why would you even care,dont watch it.im sure someone even as dim as you would realise that.

scotsman with a union jack flaying on avatar says it all
  • Like 1

whats wrong with flying the union flag?its the flag of the island in which i live on. plenty scots have died defending that flag over the centuries. ill leave it there as i know where this is going and tbh cant be arsed. ask lab how much i like the union flag eh mate lol