Penley / Whitchurch Shropshire today Tuesday 20/12

Was driving through today, near Penley / Bronnington, not far from Whitchurch on the A539, saw a load of hunt followers and up on the hills could see some hounds and a few mounted hunters, this is only down the road from me, would like to go and follow again, had no time to stop today.

Can anyone tell me what hunt it might have been over there? PM is fine if you don't want to post the name.

Thanks.

Was driving through today, near Penley / Bronnington, not far from Whitchurch on the A539, saw a load of hunt followers and up on the hills could see some hounds and a few mounted hunters, this is only down the road from me, would like to go and follow again, had no time to stop today.

Can anyone tell me what hunt it might have been over there? PM is fine if you don't want to post the name.

Thanks.

:hmm: maybe the wynstay but could just be the green collars or maybe the FnD TOOK A FLYER :laugh:
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It was The Wynnstay Aaron :thumbs:

Thank you.

Do you follow them?

I went to Malpas on Boxing day, but didn't really get the chance to speak to anyone that looked normal, saw the lads on the quads but they were only passing through.

think they start from behind ciwyd caravans, as i was talking to a chap from the big house behind there and im sure they said thats where they had a hunt going from :thumbs: