FINGERS CROSSED

just left my hound terrier x bitch 3 yr old that hunts well marks to ground and goes in for the tackle she a busy wee bitch..... dropped her up to a man there now to get her served with a big strong springer dog who crashes cover tounges with the best of them and he marks to ground and has reportedly killed a number of foxes .... when i took the bitch she was ready to stand so hopefully the big lad will do his business hope he gets his christmas leg over and and rapes that bitch for the next couple a days :yes: LOL..... atb and happy chrimbo folks stopend :thumbs:

well got the fone call lastnite that the springer dog had tied with the bitch :boogy: .. so leave her up to day after boxing day and let him tie her again and hopefully have a bitch full of wee busy pups come end of feb start march....lol just as my digging season will have ended at least ill have the pups to keep me busy enough for 8-9 weeks then ..... merry christmas and a happy new year and the best of sport for boxing day atb stopend :thumbs:

Edited by stop.end