coyotes across the pond

great picpost Brill, what size are the dogs height+weight ,? Dan's dogs look a bigger type of dog, with more coat on them, them yote look tough buggers to take down, you would need a good bullxgrey to catch+kill one of them , prob couldnt catch'em lol :laugh:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LIVE ACTION!!! Big day for me and Steady, Frank and Jim's hounds ran the bygod out of em all day. Only 1 was caught ahead of the hounds and that was so we could get the hounds caught and go home. All

cracking photos just a shame you guys get all the fun

Wow there bigger than I thought,thanks for sharing

LIVE ACTION!!! Big day for me and Steady, Frank and Jim's hounds ran the bygod out of em all day. Only 1 was caught ahead of the hounds and that was so we could get the hounds caught and go home. All 6 were caught with stags, 3 with mine and 3 of Allen Kaufmans. We can't wait til tomorrow now that we have the edge of Gumby. Maybe with luck I'll be able to run with her tomorrow! The dogs in the pic are Muddy (black pup off Twister x Texas gyp) and Danny off Scooter(Okla. bred) Both young dogs do it all, they catch and fight the throat and they are good at it! Wish you could have been here Stuntchump, Cole had a blast!! The old dog in the front is Pharoah, and he still makes these young dogs hustle, and he's a deadshot on the throat everytime kinda dog!! <>LP

IMG_7106-1.jpg

good size they are! they must dwarf our foxes!

IMG_7181.jpg

real nice stamp of dogs :thumbs:

I'm surely not an expert on any kind or breed of dogs, but I sure have a lot of fun with em! The white and lemon spotted dog is about 80# and the black dog is 71 or 72# Both have seen a lot of game for their age and always seem to want more. They are both bred down from Oklahoma and Texa. coyote dogs that have done well over the years. They have been hunted only on coyotes in the daylight here in Illinois. We have an abundant supply of deer so the coyotes grow good and are healthy, and run good in front of hounds or stags. Here if you don't have a dog that will take the throat and pin the head they are gonna get their ass handed to em, and it won't take long to find out if your dog has what it takes. Kye and Ritchie come out and go with me once in awhile, they can tell you the difference, even Busterdog has seen em operate. There's a lot of people that have better dogs than I raise and hunt, but none that try harder so I'm a happy man! Tell Abbey I said Hi Dan and have a merry xmas. <>LP

Here if you don't have a dog that will take the throat and pin the head they are gonna get their ass handed to em, and it won't take long to find out if your dog has what it takes. Tell Abbey I said Hi Dan and have a merry xmas. <>LP

Leonard, I'm pretty sure thats what it takes everywhere on coyotes. I try to explain to folks how important that is all the time but I dont think many actually get it. Its so very important. I will tell her what you said partner.