coyotes across the pond

LIVE ACTION!!! Big day for me and Steady, Frank and Jim's hounds ran the bygod out of em all day. Only 1 was caught ahead of the hounds and that was so we could get the hounds caught and go home. All 6 were caught with stags, 3 with mine and 3 of Allen Kaufmans. We can't wait til tomorrow now that we have the edge of Gumby. Maybe with luck I'll be able to run with her tomorrow! The dogs in the pic are Muddy (black pup off Twister x Texas gyp) and Danny off Scooter(Okla. bred) Both young dogs do it all, they catch and fight the throat and they are good at it! Wish you could have been here Stuntchump, Cole had a blast!! The old dog in the front is Pharoah, and he still makes these young dogs hustle, and he's a deadshot on the throat everytime kinda dog!! <>LP

IMG_7146.jpg

IMG_7159.jpg

IMG_7106-1.jpg

IMG_7181.jpg

• Like 16

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LIVE ACTION!!! Big day for me and Steady, Frank and Jim's hounds ran the bygod out of em all day. Only 1 was caught ahead of the hounds and that was so we could get the hounds caught and go home. All

cracking photos just a shame you guys get all the fun

Wow there bigger than I thought,thanks for sharing

LIVE ACTION!!! Big day for me and Steady, Frank and Jim's hounds ran the bygod out of em all day. Only 1 was caught ahead of the hounds and that was so we could get the hounds caught and go home. All 6 were caught with stags, 3 with mine and 3 of Allen Kaufmans. We can't wait til tomorrow now that we have the edge of Gumby. Maybe with luck I'll be able to run with her tomorrow! The dogs in the pic are Muddy (black pup off Twister x Texas gyp) and Danny off Scooter(Okla. bred) Both young dogs do it all, they catch and fight the throat and they are good at it! Wish you could have been here Stuntchump, Cole had a blast!! The old dog in the front is Pharoah, and he still makes these young dogs hustle, and he's a deadshot on the throat everytime kinda dog!! <>LP

IMG_7146.jpg

IMG_7159.jpg

IMG_7106-1.jpg

IMG_7181.jpg

god i'm jealous. a real test for a working dog.

Thank you for posting the photos. I'm always impressed when I see photos of good stags: just wish I could be there too! Can you tell us a bit more about their breeding etc. Are they from long lines of good coyote dogs? We're all hungry for more information and photos this sad side of the pond!