what is the exact lines in my bitch

If your dog can run it can run, what does it matter exactlie how its breed or who it's great, great, great aunts cousin was breed out of?

I know what the dogs I had were breed from, but it can be boring when coursing men recite the exact breeding of every dog that ever drew breath since the saluki landed on these shores all most anerackish.

Just say there merlin and eve stuff every one else does and theve been dead that long the writings wore of there grave stones!!

Or out of Charlie that's a favourite too, sorry out of a dog out of a dog from the Charlie dog put to a bitch that had a pup put too a completely different dog.

Knowing the breedings all well and good but dogs make there name on the land, and to be honest I've barley seen any one on the land for the past 3-4 years round me.

• Like 2

If your dog can run it can run, what does it matter exactlie how its breed or who it's great, great, great aunts cousin was breed out of?

I know what the dogs I had were breed from, but it can be boring when coursing men recite the exact breeding of every dog that ever drew breath since the saluki landed on these shores all most anerackish.

Just say there merlin and eve stuff every one else does and theve been dead that long the writings wore of there grave stones!!

Or out of Charlie that's a favourite too, sorry out of a dog out of a dog from the Charlie dog put to a bitch that had a pup put too a completely different dog.

Knowing the breedings all well and good but dogs make there name on the land, and to be honest I've barley seen any one on the land for the past 3-4 years round me.

Yep, when all's said an done, thats what really matters. :thumbs:

yeah i see where you are coming from but i like to no the breed of my dogs. i had it al wrote down because i have crap memory and now i have lost it so if the people on here before could help me it would be appreciated. tony if your out there can you give me a pm atvb shaun or anyone else who may know this breed

but people lie they dont no so they make it up or just say its out of that and this all bullshit if a dog can catch gear thats good enough unless they want to make ££££££££££££ out of the pups :thumbs: if you come to bred them add whats missing or you think needs putting in :thumbs:

but people lie they dont no so they make it up or just say its out of that and this all bullshit if a dog can catch gear thats good enough unless they want to make ££££££££££££ out of the pups :thumbs: if you come to bred them add whats missing or you think needs putting in :thumbs:

no mate no the breed of her roughly i just want to no all of it on both sides and what i goes back to an the names i no she top bred bitch an she does have the gears :victory: Edited by coursing time shaun