your other half

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

couldnt imagine anything worse,getting out with the dogs is about me time,just getting away from it all,took her lamping once shite herself told me im a mad fecking idiot walking around in that weathe

My wife left me because she said i thought more about the dogs and hunting,than i did about her,i was devastated,we were together for almost 10 seasons.

married 35years yesterday my wife a out and out town girl however now loves all things country including ferreting shooting and sea fishing just goes to show with patience even women can be trained

My missus is big into horses. Both out and

Out town dwellers burn always been involved in country sports of some sort.

Shes been out with the shotgun and enjoyed herself but stops at that. She fussed over the dogs (extremely fusses) and doesnt mind cleaning the ferrets out or walking the dogs when I'm away. It's hard work for her when im away with the baby and 2 dogs but doesnt complain.

Doesn't mind me going ferreting or out on the lamp aslong as I've got some time in for the baby (goes unsaid). Life's hectic sometimes and aslong as I've had a day with the baby and her she doesnt care. Lucky I think too

My mrs is a air stewardess and was a proper townie. I have only been training her 18months but she now nags me to take her fishing, has been out with the shotgun and the air rifle and she is much better than me at skinning and gutting game and fish and she actually enjoys doing it. She also loves my dogs so I have been lucky too!

Mine's not arsed one bit she dont come out with me she has been on 2 digs where a dog has dropped in by mistake and even went to fetch a shovel from the landrover but i could feel her glaring at me while i was on the shovel and didnt let up about it for a few days :laugh: she will feed the dogs etc if i need her to and has looked after pups for me while ive been at work but thats about it the only animals she's ever had a soft spot for was hounds when i used to hunt a pack but she loaths my terriers personaly i think she is jealous :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

Mine's not arsed one bit she dont come out with me she has been on 2 digs where a dog has dropped in by mistake and even went to fetch a shovel from the landrover but i could feel her glaring at me while i was on the shovel and didnt let up about it for a few days :laugh: she will feed the dogs etc if i need her to and has looked after pups for me while ive been at work but thats about it the only animals she's ever had a soft spot for was hounds when i used to hunt a pack but she loaths my terriers personaly i think she is jealous :laugh: :laugh:

I bet she was thinking...."No f*****g technique!!"........ :no:

I bet she was thinking...."No f*****g technique!!"........ :no:

Possibly :laugh: but if ye had seen her face it was more like i am taking that shovel of ye and its going over ye b*****d head type of look :laugh: :laugh:
  • Like 1

she was sorta anti as she only new what she;d seen in the papers/tv as she lived in Newcastle cite centre!

now she loves it when she can get out as we have 3 kids 3 month old girl 20month old boy and 7 yo boy

she loves to see our dog play shake that with old foxy bingo when we go over the water , or on bambi

but loves it just the same when we lamp old rabbit over here!

Been married to the same loony for 23 years,, and she is well into it,,(not surprising knowing who she is !! :whistling: )

spends as much time on here as me !! (hiya hen ! :bye: ) say hiya Lab !!

Looks after the dugs and ferrets when I`m working and will happily come out for the day,, we went ferreting Xmass day last year !! magic,

Doesn`t do lamping or shooting, just daytime work on rabbits,

She`ll be lying aboot the couch right now reading Scooby (lurcher book) if my guess is correct ???????

My other half and kids are more into their horses.This is great in the winter as i can get out with the dogs while they attend to the horses.In the summer though we try and tag along together to the local shows,they jump and i show the muts.clachan