fabled stories

I

what the argument about iam abit lost

is it about bed/whipp taking big deer,,,,,????

or is it about somthing else,,,,???? as plls cant keep up,,,then pm each other ,,,as topic is pointless

its about some lying and trying to stir the shit why should it be done by pms people twisting the truth to suit there self

So whos lying????

who claims to have done fallow single handed with beddy whippet preban???

i dont know jarv,,,,iam abit lost now ,,someone saying bed/whip takes 300lb fallow for fun ,,in the 100,s,,,,,iam so in awe off the story,,,iam away to visit old parents ,,,and set my bigger whip/greys on some WILD highland reds :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: feck it ,,,,slip all 3 whip/greys on the whole 300,000+ reds on the highlands,,,,,there about same weight as fallow,,,,due to them not being crop feed,,,300lb :thumbs: but flightly

can remba dragging those reds of the hill when I was a gullie.

about 20 stone if can mind right

Big old beasts like

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I saw "Fabled Stories", by Whin; I thought it was the new book he has been promising to write !! LOL !!   Cheers.

I,v nener seen it done , but there are people on here who I respect who say they have , and thats good enough for me .

Posted Images

I

or is it about somthing else,,,,???? as plls cant keep up,,,then pm each other ,,,as topic is pointless

its about some lying and trying to stir the shit why should it be done by pms people twisting the truth to suit there self

So whos lying????

i dont know jarv,,,,iam abit lost now ,,someone saying bed/whip takes 300lb fallow for fun ,,in the 100,s,,,,,iam so in awe off the story,,,iam away to visit old parents ,,,and set my bigger whip/greys on some WILD highland reds :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: feck it ,,,,slip all 3 whip/greys on the whole 300,000+ reds on the highlands,,,,,there about same weight as fallow,,,,due to them not being crop feed,,,300lb :thumbs: but flightly

Big old beasts like

you need a horse

my old man use to bring my mum along on cull,,,,she didnt speak to him,,,as on that land it was near impossible for her to be any use

and if he shot them near jeep,,,,she struggled to help him put in pickup,,he had to go ask for help ectect

there the last off the true wild big deer,,,,not like down south,,,u cant get near them,,,,and they dont go without a fight to the end,,,,,,safe to say those english super bed/whip will drown up here lol,,,,,they would never take a prime stag,,,lol,,,,,,it is deerhound contry,,,but there not keen to slip either lol ,,,they need to be shot and injured 1st,,,other wise yer wasting yer time lol and its not been done for many a year ,,,and likly never to happen to a 100% wild highland red :thumbs:

if my dogs slipped by accindent,,,,and the deer herd had the higher ground ,,,,i would be shouting my head off for dogs to come back,,,,as there very fitt deer,,,and jump cliff faces for fun,,,,,even terriers are diffrent up there ,,,,most fox dens u cant dig due to the rock,,,i,e so u dont send terrire down unless yer sure u can dig,,,and that few and far between up there :thumbs:

Edited by whip x grey
  • Like 1

I

So whos lying????

Big old beasts like

you need a horse

my old man use to bring my mum along on cull,,,,she didnt speak to him,,,as on that land it was near impossible for her to be any use

and if he shot them near jeep,,,,she struggled to help him put in pickup,,he had to go ask for help ectect

there the last off the true wild big deer,,,,not like down south,,,u cant get near them,,,,and they dont go without a fight to the end,,,,,,safe to say those english super bed/whip will drown up here lol,,,,,they would never take a prime stag,,,lol,,,,,,it is deerhound contry,,,but there not keen to slip either lol ,,,they need to be shot and injured 1st,,,other wise yer wasting yer time lol and its not been done for many a year ,,,and likly never to happen to a 100% wild highland red :thumbs:

if my dogs slipped by accindent,,,,and the deer herd had the higher ground ,,,,i would be shouting my head off for dogs to come back,,,,as there very fitt deer,,,and jump cliff faces for fun,,,,,even terriers are diffrent up there ,,,,most fox dens u cant dig due to the rock,,,i,e so u dont send terrire down unless yer sure u can dig,,,and that few and far between up there :thumbs:

The keeper up were worked wouldnt let the ponys come off the path.

So had drag them down off the hill. :boogy:

Then lift them on to pony

put them on a boat

load them up on land rover at pier

drive ova to the larder lol

Bit of epic days lol :toast:

and the reason they wouldnt let ponys off the path,,???

is the bogging ground,,,,thats the only way a pack off dogs will take red in that country,,,,but the problem is if deer stuck ,,,,the dogs are stuck lol,,,,and aint on deer,,,dogs are fighting for there lifes also ,,,u can train them to lamp /jump fences /stay to heal,,,,,but get stuck in a bogg,,,dogs aint excacly grapping for the life rope lol

anyway last ill speak on scottish deer,,,,,as know the young uns on here ,,,,they will give it a go,,,,and made to look fools,,lol