what is it wi dogs and horse shit

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wonder if wolves or yotes + wild dogs do it,? think dogs do it to mask there scent from quarry, so prob the same forthese 3 .!!

fox shit is the worst, my dog loves it! rolls in it everytime, last time i was stood next to him and i saw him look down, he clocked it, i clocked it, i knew what he was thinking, looked at me, 'no' a

My fucken pup is the same, rolls in every bit of shit it can find.

Posted Images

wonder if wolves or yotes + wild dogs do it,? think dogs do it to mask there scent from quarry, so prob the same forthese 3 .!!

Your right, :yes: just like women put perfume on before they got out for a night, to attract the males. :boogy:

Edited by mintstick999

was walking my old springer few years back saw him head down and lapping something up, as I got to him I saw the used sheets of toilet paper and realised he was eating a really unhealthy looking human crap, I was as close to be sick as you can be F*cking disgusting.

My jack russel will roll in anything that stinks, as said fox crap being a particular favourite.

Guest annette jackman

dead rabbits, hedgehogs ect,fox crap, horse crap ect mine rolls in ewt she's a dirty cow, theories say its to do with masking their scent when hunting. still not good when the heaters on in your car though :bad: . As for eating it there may be a defincentcy in the diet or they really are just minging dogs haha

• 2 weeks later...