what is it wi dogs and horse shit

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wonder if wolves or yotes + wild dogs do it,? think dogs do it to mask there scent from quarry, so prob the same forthese 3 .!!

fox shit is the worst, my dog loves it! rolls in it everytime, last time i was stood next to him and i saw him look down, he clocked it, i clocked it, i knew what he was thinking, looked at me, 'no' a

My fucken pup is the same, rolls in every bit of shit it can find.

Posted Images

had a thought on this theme is it not that the said shit smells of grass which in the summer all / most dogs chew why i dont know mine dont roll in it but will gulp it down if i'm not on my toes scanning ahead the dogs looking i'm looking it's who gets in first even then it's looking out the corner of it's eye at me dirty b!stard

millybot

i was working with a fella last week and he told me his old dog, 14 yrs might i add, looked like it had some kind of stroke when he got up for work a couple of days before, so he took it to the vets, £300 later, as the vet said it had ate horse shat and it had a parasite from the shat trapped in its bowl :yes:, not sure how true the vet is mind but my pal is bang on :thumbs:, the vet actually said to him because the price was that :icon_eek: it's because they had to put a camera up :icon_eek: . with the BBC aswell the greedy cnuts, anyway, mind that shite :thumbs:

mine are twats for it they role and eat cow and horse shit and have roled in a dead rat, cat, rabbit fox bream, duck and a phesant all were rotten but there fave is the fox shit it dose my headin ive even seen my bitch pick some fox shit up run 100yards away and then role in it because she knows she would have got a twat

its ok if you see them roll in it you can watch were you put your hands, but its a fooker when you don't and hold them by the collar and you got it on your hands and you got nowt to wipe your hands of with and you get a itch on your nose your fooked :hmm::laugh: its happened to me the dirty fookers