what is it wi dogs and horse shit

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wonder if wolves or yotes + wild dogs do it,? think dogs do it to mask there scent from quarry, so prob the same forthese 3 .!!

fox shit is the worst, my dog loves it! rolls in it everytime, last time i was stood next to him and i saw him look down, he clocked it, i clocked it, i knew what he was thinking, looked at me, 'no' a

My fucken pup is the same, rolls in every bit of shit it can find.

Posted Images

fox shit is the worst, my dog loves it! rolls in it everytime, last time i was stood next to him and i saw him look down, he clocked it, i clocked it, i knew what he was thinking, looked at me, 'no' and by the time the word had left my lips he's face planted straight into it! shout some obsenities at him and hes back up, i look down to see if he got it, cant see where the shit was at all, look back at dog and the whole log is stuck to side of his face, dirty little bastardo! :laugh:

• Like 2

dead hedghogs and stuff like that allways gets em rolling about in it aswell . i was out the other day with the dogs and a little jack russell from down the street followed us round on our walk, so i just let it follow , it had a christmas bell round its neck on a red ribbon , anyway it followed me for ages and on the way home it chucked its"self on a pile o shit and was covered in it bell wasnt ringing much , i bet the wife that owened it was chuffed when it got in lol !!!!!