The big mans in bother

I don't know if it is different with trains but l do know that return tickets are cheaper than 2 singles on buses so why would someone buy 2 singles to save money?

Off peak two singles are often cheaper than a return. . . no idea why, but its so.

That wouldn't work..........how could they tell you hadn't already bought the ticket and used it.

They stamp them (ticket inspector), or have gates at the big stations.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i dont realy have a problem with the lad trying to dodge the fare,,,, but he was cought,,, so should have smilled and walked...... he had a chance............he was in the wrong but cought red handed,

What language was that they was talking .....must admit there getting a bit daft now all the coverage these silly vidoes are getting......people whipping their phone out every time they hear a crosse

are we forgetting this is not a kid or wee lad he is 19 years old he is allowed to drink/vote ...he is supposed to be a grown man ffs

I don't know if it is different with trains but l do know that return tickets are cheaper than 2 singles on buses so why would someone buy 2 singles to save money?

Off peak two singles are often cheaper than a return. . . no idea why, but its so.

there weird how they sell thier tickets.one giy other month got of his train a stop early and they tried to get him charged as the ticket should only be for the one destination,id see the point if it was further.

Yes - scotrail are mental :yes:

lucky it was an edinbrugh train an no the glasgow train, or the big man woulda got slashed or hit way a bottle a bucky for his efforts :laugh:

:laugh:

the big man was a tim and the wee lad was a gers supperter so im all for the kid

the fat fenian cun....... only joking folks :victory::whistling:

If this is true then i'm dissapointed with the big man.......he should have tied the wee c**t on the tracks and trundled over him.......toot toot!!!.. :D

you will get arrested for that talk now lab.no more secterian stuff in scotland its the law.aye f*****g right lol

Thats not sectarian......... :icon_eek: FFS you'll be wanting us docked points now i'll bet???... :toast:

i dont realy have a problem with the lad trying to dodge the fare,,,, but he was cought,,, so should have smilled and walked...... he had a chance.

IF it had been my son ,,, ide have said servs you right,,, you will learn

You hit the nail right on the head Tomo or "hid" as the local tongue would of said.

you will get arrested for that talk now lab.no more secterian stuff in scotland its the law.aye f*****g right lol

Thats not sectarian......... :icon_eek: FFS you'll be wanting us docked points now i'll bet???... :toast:

not at all mate.your my mate,i even amended my will you get all my pictures on the wall.nice one of murrray park.its your mate treasure it.can have the dug aswell he likes you lol

not at all mate.your my mate,i even amended my will you get all my pictures on the wall.nice one of murrray park.its your mate treasure it.can have the dug aswell he likes you lol

The girl will have all that stuff.............i dont want that 1 above your mantle piece where they 3 black men are hanging from they lampposts.....but as you said to me "Arts Art".... :laugh:

Yes i'll take the dog........will it manage to live outside and not be too cold for it..... :whistling:

All involved Arseholes,no RESPECT givin' by anyone of them, To each other,I can swear like a Trooper,but in a Public space with Kids NO!!,and for the Everyone,up here swears ? Usually find it is, the Lower class OIks ! Its only "WORDS" not in my eyes,you are Perceived to be Uneducated by the General Public ,whilst using Profanity,so are thus Treated As such..I never heard my Father swear,and he was a Docker,nor my Mother !,but I do ,WHY ? my Peers working in an Uneducated Industry? Never Swore infront of my Mother or Father,Respect !!There is a Time and Place,Public transport isn't one..Old fella,past is sell by date,Young guy,I presume stuck up,I Know my rights,Student..Big MAN ..Bod Mor..wife ain't giving him any :whistling: In General People are Dumbing Down to Fellow Earthlings,no spatial awareness,Politeness etc..Lord of the Flys' comes to mind :yes:

• Like 1

The girl will have all that stuff.............i dont want that 1 above your mantle piece where they 3 black men are hanging from they lampposts.....but as you said to me "Arts Art".... :laugh:

Yes i'll take the dog........will it manage to live outside and not be too cold for it..... :whistling:

:laugh: :laugh:

no better buy him a jacket wee soul lol

:laugh:

Iv been in the lads position once I got on a bus bought what I thought was a local day ticket but got on the bus on the way back and they printed a ticket off that prints when they first turn the machine ticket on and I wouldn't get off the bus he refused to move called his manager and when he came

Said he (me) must be telling the truth as there's no way I'd have that ticket. If I'm in the right no one will make me give up and to be called a liar/cheat etc when you know your in the right pizzes you off. Like I said the guy would of probably had his head stuck in the FT if the guy looked like he wouldn't take no shut n that's something I can't stand

The big fella thought he was king of the world throwing his weight around, shame the little bloke didn't make a fool of him and leave him in a puddle of his own piss and puke, seen the type before many times in near 30 years on the doors, they're alright growling at and pushing kids around, put a man in front of them and they soon go quiet.

What would I have done? I'd have been asking the conductor why he was taking the money to do a job he couldn't do!

HE should have told the big bully to sit down and mind his own business as he was sorting it out.

I'd guess the big fella will be getting the opportunity to prove how hard he is every time he goes out, he'll mourn the day he grabbed that little bloke is my bet.

• Like 2

The big fella thought he was king of the world throwing his weight around, shame the little bloke didn't make a fool of him and leave him in a puddle of his own piss and puke, seen the type before many times in near 30 years on the doors, they're alright growling at and pushing kids around, put a man in front of them and they soon go quiet.

What would I have done? I'd have been asking the conductor why he was taking the money to do a job he couldn't do!

HE should have told the big bully to sit down and mind his own business as he was sorting it out.

I'd guess the big fella will be getting the opportunity to prove how hard he is every time he goes out, he'll mourn the day he grabbed that little bloke is my bet.

You've never gave a cheeky wee shit like that a slap then when working the doors? If not you must be the only doorman in the world who hasn't.