The big mans in bother

19 or 90 he thought he was old enough to act a c**t and he learnt a lesson. What you did in your youth is your business gnasher, but when ya take a gamble to cheat the system and get caught I would hope ya take it on the chin with a bit of pride rather than piss and whine that life isnt fair?

I'm not pretending to be perfect, thats not the point at all, but if i lie, cheat or poach and get caught I'm man enough to take the consiquences. Too many people in this country moaning life isnt fair because they have to earn what they want.

Yep fair comment i suppose......still seems a bit of a strong reaction to me though.....and i definately think the big fella saw an easy opportunity to " butch up ".....and took it.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i dont realy have a problem with the lad trying to dodge the fare,,,, but he was cought,,, so should have smilled and walked...... he had a chance............he was in the wrong but cought red handed,

What language was that they was talking .....must admit there getting a bit daft now all the coverage these silly vidoes are getting......people whipping their phone out every time they hear a crosse

are we forgetting this is not a kid or wee lad he is 19 years old he is allowed to drink/vote ...he is supposed to be a grown man ffs

All this big rich banker bully argument I keep hearing, if a 5'9" 150lb 20 year old factory worker had removed the kid would you all still be crying in his defence? The lad was a prick and for once an member of the public stands up and puts his arse on the line and for whats left of british decency and everyone is complaining. Christ this country has changed!

Nobody likes a bully mate..........if that lad had been 10 years older and a few stone heavier i very much doubt old charlie bronson there would have got out of his seat......its nothing to do with money theres plenty rich folk with a sense of fair play........but from what i know of the banking world theres very little fair about it at all.....maybe that just came out in the fella...or maybe he,s just a bully plain and simple either way a decent sized grown man chucking a kid off a train head first is wrong for something so trivial.

We will just have to agree to disagree gnasher, personally Im disgusted by some of the scrotes living in this country and Imo the big fella did the right thing. JMO :thumbs:

19 or 90 he thought he was old enough to act a c**t and he learnt a lesson. What you did in your youth is your business gnasher, but when ya take a gamble to cheat the system and get caught I would hope ya take it on the chin with a bit of pride rather than piss and whine that life isnt fair?

I'm not pretending to be perfect, thats not the point at all, but if i lie, cheat or poach and get caught I'm man enough to take the consiquences. Too many people in this country moaning life isnt fair because they have to earn what they want.

Yep fair comment i suppose......still seems a bit of a strong reaction to me though.....and i definately think the big fella saw an easy opportunity to " butch up ".....and took it.

He probably did, but lets face it thats just nature. This wasnt intended to be a fair match, no shots below the belt lark was it. When enforcing a bit of law, ya want the enforcer to be johny big bollocks. No body likes it but it ensures the right side is successfull.

Nobody likes a bully, but what I saw was right and just.

All the excuses are coming out now ,the idiot had his chance he choose to swear at the conductor who looks old enough to be his grandad . He deserved it if the big guy gets a fine i bet there's a collection started .The lad tried to be the big guy and it didn't work and he cant hold his hands up and take his punishment

• Like 2

lucky it was an edinbrugh train an no the glasgow train, or the big man woulda got slashed or hit way a bottle a bucky for his efforts :laugh:

:laugh:

the big man was a tim and the wee lad was a gers supperter so im all for the kid

the fat fenian cun....... only joking folks :victory::whistling:

lucky it was an edinbrugh train an no the glasgow train, or the big man woulda got slashed or hit way a bottle a bucky for his efforts :laugh:

:laugh:

the big man was a tim and the wee lad was a gers supperter so im all for the kid

the fat fenian cun....... only joking folks :victory::whistling:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

the point scot made about if it had been his relation,, he would't have been pleased,,,,,, could work the other way as well.

if you had been sat there and the old conductor had been your dad???, would the kid have more injurys??

I think the big guy just wanted to get home and was sick of the antisocial little bugger holding up the train. Of course the big fella would have thought again if the lad was a lot bigger. That's human nature. If you're that small you should expect to get a slap with that kind of gobshite attitude. As has been said there are ways of going about things. He could have explained he had been given the wrong ticket and given the conductor his name and address. He could have legged it into the toilet and kept out of the way when the conductor was checking tickets. He could have phoned his dad and got him to meet the train and pay his fare. As it was he couldn't care less about delaying the train, giving the conductor grief,or alarming the other passengers. He just wanted to bully his way out of paying his fare. Not on. He got what he deserved. More people should be prepared to show kids like him the error of their ways. The streets would be a lot safer if these kids were given a slap for being antisocial, bullying gobshhites. The lad was not assaulted he was ejected.If you are an arsehole in a club you get ejected. It's no use whining to the cops or your dad.Actions have consequences. He's learned a valuable lesson. If he were my son I'd be embarrassed at him twining about a cut face. I'd also be embarrassed at him behaving like that when asked for his ticket.

• Like 1

How was the kid actually abusive?

Oh yer, he said the 'f-word' - oh no mamy, dont let me hear the bad man say the naughty word.

If i had bought my ticket and the ticket guy was telling me i was wrong, and the train was going to sit there all day etc, and was trying to incite the other passengers into hassling me, i might f*****g swear as well. Especially if i had had a couple of pints after an exam etc.

FFS, it's not like he gave the ticket guy a slap etc.

Remember that woman on the bus? Would it have been ok, if some big bloke grabbed her by her hair and chucked her face first at the kerb???? And she was being genuinly abusive.

the point scot made about if it had been his relation,, he would't have been pleased,,,,,, could work the other way as well.

if you had been sat there and the old conductor had been your dad???, would the kid have more injurys??

i get your point mate.but i didnt see anything that warranted that.hey i may be defended him and he might be a horrible little b*****d but then again he might be just a normal lad who was kinda pissed off at being accused of a fair dodger.im only giving an opinion on what i saw.and as an ex doorman ive had a few similar things,but i would only do that if the c**ts were violent and abusive,he was neither

• Like 1

How was the kid actually abusive?

Oh yer, he said the 'f-word' - oh no mamy, dont let me hear the bad man say the naughty word.

If i had bought my ticket and the ticket guy was telling me i was wrong, and the train was going to sit there all day etc, and was trying to incite the other passengers into hassling me, i might f*****g swear as well. Especially if i had had a couple of pints after an exam etc.

FFS, it's not like he gave the ticket guy a slap etc.

Remember that woman on the bus? Would it have been ok, if some big bloke grabbed her by her hair and chucked her face first at the kerb???? And she was being genuinly abusive.

its ok saying all that ,,, but there were young kids on the train as well,, i could have been quite upsetting for them ,and its not the way to behave is it??