lets see some lurcher to lurcher cross

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My lads lurcher/lurcher cross,very quick and one of the best to come through my door in 40yrs of running dogs,atb,WM

Here you go    

Posted Images

My wheaten greyhound x bull greyhound

313729_1903045576403_1249626022_31643753_4334749_n.jpg

and my wheaten greyhound x collie greyhound

Nice dogs mate

thanks mate :thumbs:

How tractable/biddable do you find the collie/wheaten mix compared to the collie x.............cracking bitch by the way. :thumbs:

Thanks pal,well i have a 3/4 greyhound 1/4 collie dog as well ,they work in a very similar way but the wheaten x does seem to have that extra bit of keenees there at times ,but both my wheaten x bitchs have great temperment and a pleasure to work barr having a tired arm at the end of a lamping session ,they are constantly up on their back legs when there is something at the end of the beam,the bitch in the big pic is wheaten/greyhound x bull greyhound and the small pic is the wheaten/greyhound x collie/greyhound :thumbs:post-21594-0-03551300-1323887843.jpg Edited by lurcher330

My wheaten greyhound x bull greyhound

313729_1903045576403_1249626022_31643753_4334749_n.jpg

and my wheaten greyhound x collie greyhound

Nice dogs mate

thanks mate :thumbs:

How tractable/biddable do you find the collie/wheaten mix compared to the collie x.............cracking bitch by the way. :thumbs:

Thanks pal,well i have a 3/4 greyhound 1/4 collie dog as well ,they work in a very similar way but the wheaten x does seem to have that extra bit of keenees there at times ,but both my wheaten x bitchs have great temperment and a pleasure to work barr having a tired arm at the end of a lamping session ,they are constantly up on their back legs when there is something at the end of the beam,the bitch in the big pic is wheaten/greyhound x bull greyhound and the small pic is the wheaten/greyhound x collie/greyhound :thumbs:

Thanks for that mate.........sounds a real nice mix. :thumbs: