lets see some lurcher to lurcher cross

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My lads lurcher/lurcher cross,very quick and one of the best to come through my door in 40yrs of running dogs,atb,WM

Here you go    

Posted Images

sire and dam 2 duke and then duke and rocky duke half brother same dam different sire and duke and he pup all lurcher 2 lurcher breeding :thumbs:

fine specimens here rocky lad.......like how each dogs a similar stamp but different in other ways....nice wide gate on the left hand dog,sturdy and packing a punch.

Same goes for the lighter pup,nice makeup in the cross and bet the fella whistles past them coneys?......respect kidda....deffinately be nice to meet up one day as mentioned before...ps my two look like whippets compared to these blighters....suppose each dog has its own merits and trick up its sleeve like?....

My little bull saluki still puts a proper smile on my face every time i take her oot..........keeps on going when my mates dogs flake and has a cracking temperament...good trait from a pup so hope it sticks with her along with her keeness,id love a pup off her some time in the future to keep it going well into my forties and fifties.....nice post bud....laters JP.. :D

sire and dam 2 duke and then duke and rocky duke half brother same dam different sire and duke and he pup all lurcher 2 lurcher breeding :thumbs:

fine specimens here rocky lad.......like how each dogs a similar stamp but different in other ways....nice wide gate on the left hand dog,sturdy and packing a punch.

Same goes for the lighter pup,nice makeup in the cross and bet the fella whistles past them coneys?......respect kidda....deffinately be nice to meet up one day as mentioned before...ps my two look like whippets compared to these blighters....suppose each dog has its own merits and trick up its sleeve like?....

My little bull saluki still puts a proper smile on my face every time i take her oot..........keeps on going when my mates dogs flake and has a cracking temperament...good trait from a pup so hope it sticks with her along with her keeness,id love a pup off her some time in the future to keep it going well into my forties and fifties.....nice post bud....laters JP.. :D

cheers mate they keep me happy :thumbs:

its obvious they do fella..........just a quick question bud?......how many years you been into the lurchers and what was yer reasons behind getting yer first dog?....not being nosey just seems your well into yer dogs and younger than me.....A good pal of mine was given a boxer x collie lurcher from sunderland when we were 13-14yrs old and i had one while i was at college 16-17yrs old and it got smashed by a car the weekend i went into the armed forces-i proper nearly lost my marbles....it gripped me that much i promised myself id pick it back up once i got out and had a stable home life...best thing i ever did mate....its the way ahead

its obvious they do fella..........just a quick question bud?......how many years you been into the lurchers and what was yer reasons behind getting yer first dog?....not being nosey just seems your well into yer dogs and younger than me.....A good pal of mine was given a boxer x collie lurcher from sunderland when we were 13-14yrs old and i had one while i was at college 16-17yrs old and it got smashed by a car the weekend i went into the armed forces-i proper nearly lost my marbles....it gripped me that much i promised myself id pick it back up once i got out and had a stable home life...best thing i ever did mate....its the way ahead

allways been into hunting since i was about 8 years old with ferrets and i,m nealy 30 now ,1 of best pals who live in my sqaure he father was bang into it and me and he son used 2 go out all the time with him ,got my first dog of them it was a terrier then my nanna rescued a x germansheperd greyhound type dog which i grafted for years untill my early teens then had a bit time out with is getting into trouble with the law and doing a bit time ,so had a couple years out but been back into it for the last 10 years or so solid and hopfully till i carn,t do it anymore