Bull and Wheaton cross temperaments

With these types if lurcher, if they were brought up round terriers from an early age do you think there us still a good chance that one day out flushing the adrenalin takes over and they nail a terrier?

With these types if lurcher, if they were brought up round terriers from an early age do you think there us still a good chance that one day out flushing the adrenalin takes over and they nail a terrier?

why should there be,? they know the the differnce from a terrier and the quarry there are after.And as you say brought up from pups, less chance. Ive been out with 4 bullxs + terriers working , and if any dog getts to hot head its the feckin terriers . The only time you would get trouble from the above dogs is if they kenneled or loose in a yard together, as the terriers would wind the bigger dogs up, and your the boss so they should big dogs do as you say.!!

Once I was walking my dog in some woods popular with dog walkers, and he'd been chasing squirrels about and was full of adrenaline. We came across a family walking a tiny little "handbag" dog, and he ran over, picked up the dog and ran off with it. The little dog was unhurt, but its owner wasn't impressed, and I choose where I let him run a bit more carefully now.

No not at all i got both bullx and terrier livin together dont bither each other. In the field they r fine and so r with other dogs even if there adrenaline is goin and they both on summit they know the differance mate Plus i think the way u bring them moulds them for life

No not at all i got both bullx and terrier livin together dont bither each other. In the field they r fine and so r with other dogs even if there adrenaline is goin and they both on summit they know the differance mate Plus i think the way u bring them moulds them for life

wouldnt kennel terriers with lurchers learnt the hardway great together for over 6 years 1 day dead terrier

There is as much chance of a Colliex killing a terrier as any other Lurcher.

Collies weren't bred for killing smaller animals or fighting, these two are. It would only be kennelled together the first few months and then they would be separated.

In my opinion I think it would be very very rare for a ie collie, saluki, grey, whippet lurcher to just attack a terrier in the field! One which it had been brought up with especially. The bull and Wheaton crosses I dont know much about or seen many work so basically I'm just wanting the guys that do work them to reel me what they think.