Schmidt & Bender 3-12x50 LM A7 30mm tube

snide remark can you not read :no: what was it sounds iffy to me :feck: then you other idiots got on the band wagon, so before you start sprouting your crap at me get your facts right :duh:

all the best to you and have a great Christmas and an equally great new year, i will but then again i can afford to. :bye:

paul

yes i can read,maybe you can't for if you could you would have noticed i did'nt say anything about your scope being "iffy".

i must say mr hard keyboard warrior,you're making yourself look short tempered,agumentative and some what out too lunch in the way you have reacted,seeing your list of weapons i hope a firearms officer is taking note and applies those notes the next time your fac is up for renewal,there's enough 'touched' minds out there with unlicensed weapons,i'm sure we don't need anymore licensed or otherwise......sad "little" man.

I'm new to this site and i think alot of the stuff here is great, but now and again i read a thread like this and think that some of you guys really need to grow up a bit.

I've 2 lads of pre teen years with more maturity than whats shown here.

Grow up lads, ever heard the saying, sticks and stones.

Merry Christmas!!!......

paul now what ve heard your a bit of a big fella but i never had you down as a ranter giving it 'my job is better then your job 'type of person lol

all i can say is im glad you didnt get my permission you was after a while back

what perrmission would that be then i have no idea who you are.

snide remark can you not read :no: what was it sounds iffy to me :feck: then you other idiots got on the band wagon, so before you start sprouting your crap at me get your facts right :duh:

all the best to you and have a great Christmas and an equally great new year, i will but then again i can afford to. :bye:

paul

yes i can read,maybe you can't for if you could you would have noticed i did'nt say anything about your scope being "iffy".

i must say mr hard keyboard warrior,you're making yourself look short tempered,agumentative and some what out too lunch in the way you have reacted,seeing your list of weapons i hope a firearms officer is taking note and applies those notes the next time your fac is up for renewal,there's enough 'touched' minds out there with unlicensed weapons,i'm sure we don't need anymore licensed or otherwise......sad "little" man.

you see there you go sprouting of, i advertised the scope on here incase some one was after one then they could get it cheaper than the dealer, the way i reacted the remark made by that pratt was like calling me a thief, perhaps you have no problem people making comments to you that dont know you,would you like it if you had a child whom had just had a baby and you say it is a beautiful child then me calling you a pervert because you thought the kid was lovely, and what list of weapons would that be as there is not a single weapon of mine mentioned, and by the way not one of my guns is unlicenced, i think the only touched mind here is yours, its easy is it not for people like you and the others who had plenty to say over a keyboard, so to quote you ......sad "little" man, and as i have said before get your facts right or keep your gob shut.

paul

Edited by trooperman

paul now what ve heard your a bit of a big fella but i never had you down as a ranter giving it 'my job is better then your job 'type of person lol

all i can say is im glad you didnt get my permission you was after a while back

now you see you are another one who cannot read, no where did i say my job was better what i said was i can afford to buy things if i want, and have you had a bang on the head i have no idea what you are on about permission on what and where, or are you trying to let people believe you know me, which you do not so please enlighten me as to the permission you relate to.

paul

i dont know you paul , maybe i got the wrong fella who lives in grafham. the person i was thinking off was a plant fitter working(or similar) in and around brampton, quite a big fella by all accounts and ex service.

maybe i just got it wrong hey. sorry

for sale this is a brand new Schmidt & Bender 3-12x50 LM A7 30mm tube Zenith [the German one] i bought the scope 2 weeks ago dont know why saw it looked down it wanted it , wife say's she is pissed of with my impulse buy's, any way as you would expect for a new scope it is all there box paperwork warranty.

DSCF1073.jpg

DSCF1074.jpg

i paid £1300 for the scope the guy in the shop took £90.00 good of him being as i gave him 1300 quid any dont have a rifle to put it on so i am going to sell it buy your self a bit of class glass for christmas.

£1000.00 + post.

cash on collection, bank transfer{ prefered method quick safe and easy}, cheque.

paul

Hi there

The idiots that are posting insujlting comments on this forum need to be treated with contempt

I have, in the past when I was flush spent large sums on impulse then sold to persons who could use the item selling at a loss to myself

Who are these idiots to decry and slag you off mate.

They need to be treated with the comtempt they deserve.

If you wish to give a fellow member the opportunity to own such a class piece of kit, fair play to you.

I only wish I had the funds. Good luck to you and may you have the luck and success that you deserve.

Don

For the moderators

Ho

for sale this is a brand new Schmidt & Bender 3-12x50 LM A7 30mm tube Zenith [the German one] i bought the scope 2 weeks ago dont know why saw it looked down it wanted it , wife say's she is pissed of with my impulse buy's, any way as you would expect for a new scope it is all there box paperwork warranty.

DSCF1073.jpg

DSCF1074.jpg

i paid £1300 for the scope the guy in the shop took £90.00 good of him being as i gave him 1300 quid any dont have a rifle to put it on so i am going to sell it buy your self a bit of class glass for christmas.

£1000.00 + post.

cash on collection, bank transfer{ prefered method quick safe and easy}, cheque.

paul

Hi there

The idiots that are posting insujlting comments on this forum need to be treated with contempt

I have, in the past when I was flush spent large sums on impulse then sold to persons who could use the item selling at a loss to myself

Who are these idiots to decry and slag you off mate.

They need to be treated with the comtempt they deserve.

If you wish to give a fellow member the opportunity to own such a class piece of kit, fair play to you.

I only wish I had the funds. Good luck to you and may you have the luck and success that you deserve.

Don

w about banning anyone who makes inuendoes or direct contemptual comments.

These people give a bad reputation to us decent responsible persons

• 2 weeks later...

people will always make comments normally i would laugh it of, its only now i can make another comment its no excuse but i reacted how i did because i had just had to have my Beagle max put to sleep i was heart broken to have to sit there and watch the vet inject him with a solution to take he's pain away, him having to be put to sleep left a massive hole, i am sorry for the comments i made to the people in question.

my christmas was shit because of max but i have a new little fella now and he is doing his best to help me deal with the loss of max he is a new bundle of fun and loves to get out he will be another great Beagle best friend to me.

paul

oh yea happy new year to you all.