Schmidt & Bender 3-12x50 LM A7 30mm tube

sold

for sale this is a brand new Schmidt & Bender 3-12x50 LM A7 30mm tube Zenith [the German one] i bought the scope 2 weeks ago dont know why saw it looked down it wanted it , wife say's she is pissed of with my impulse buy's, any way as you would expect for a new scope it is all there box paperwork warranty.

DSCF1073.jpg

DSCF1074.jpg

i paid £1300 for the scope the guy in the shop took £90.00 good of him being as i gave him 1300 quid any dont have a rifle to put it on so i am going to sell it buy your self a bit of class glass for christmas.

£1000.00 + post.

cash on collection, bank transfer{ prefered method quick safe and easy}, cheque.

paul

Edited by trooperman

sounds iffy you dont me so dont pass comments like that and if you think its iffy get in your car if you can afford one and come and see it then you can ask if its iffy, but until then keep your cheap remarks to your self, i can spend my money on what ever i like if you know any one at the sportsman centre ask them about it and ask gavin what he offered me to take it back, he offered me a grand to take it back.

so go f**k your self

paul

sounds iffy you dont me so dont pass comments like that and if you think its iffy get in your car if you can afford one and come and see it then you can ask if its iffy, but until then keep your cheap remarks to your self, i can spend my money on what ever i like if you know any one at the sportsman centre ask them about it and ask gavin what he offered me to take it back, he offered me a grand to take it back.

so go f**k your self

paul

cool it kermit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh::D

so go f**k your self

paul

a bit confused here,if gavin offered you £1000 to buy it back,why are you advertising it here for £1000 ????

surely if all you want is a grand then gavins your man i would have thought :hmm:

i think there is only 1 MUPPET here and that my fellow member is you.

paul

so go f**k your self

paul

cool it kermit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh::D

the only MUPPET here is you my fellow member.

so go f**k your self

paul

a bit confused here,if gavin offered you £1000 to buy it back,why are you advertising it here for £1000 ????

surely if all you want is a grand then gavins your man i would have thought :hmm:

so go f**k your self

paul

is old timer working you with his foot, i would like the 1300 quid back but that aint going to happen so if i offered it to some one on here i aint got to go back 400 miles round trip to get a grand

So you spent 1300 on a scope that you don't have a rifle for.........!

Flipping heck, no wonder she's peed off!

Mmmmm.........!

i have 6 rifle they all have a Leupold on them saw this thought it looked good have you never made an impulse purchase.

i think there is only 1 MUPPET here and that my fellow member is you.

paul

so go f**k your self

paul

cool it kermit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh.pngbiggrin.png

the only MUPPET here is you my fellow member.

at side of you mate i look pretty good i aint the fool spending 1300 on a fecking scope with no rifle to put it on so me thinks you is the MUPPET pal an i dare bet your mrs will totally aggree with me ha ha ha MUPPET :toast::victory::D

so go f**k your self

paul

so go f**k your self

paul

is old timer working you with his foot, i would like the 1300 quid back but that aint going to happen so if i offered it to some one on here i aint got to go back 400 miles round trip to get a grand

no he is'nt,and there was'nt any need for the snide remark was there,maybe if you had stated you were 400 miles away from where you bought the scope there would'nt have been any confusion,then again you could always post it back.

i'll leave you to your argument with ot and just observe from the sidelines..........

sign0004.gif

snide remark can you not read :no: what was it sounds iffy to me :feck: then you other idiots got on the band wagon, so before you start sprouting your crap at me get your facts right :duh:

all the best to you and have a great Christmas and an equally great new year, i will but then again i can afford to. :bye:

paul

paul now what ve heard your a bit of a big fella but i never had you down as a ranter giving it 'my job is better then your job 'type of person lol

all i can say is im glad you didnt get my permission you was after a while back