12-10-11 Doser pile Hunt

Guest busterdog

busterdog, 96 in two days :shok: holy cow...Were you guys doing some barn hunting ?

Good luck overcoming your affliction LOL...ATB

Yes G2G it was barn hunting, very thick and fast. Also had a few out of the stick piles when we switched areas.The coyote coursing is something else to and although i'm not a lurcher man by any stretch of the imagination it was awesome.

G2G= Busterdog got to watch the stags catch a coyote when he was here too. Good job with your gyp by the way!! <>LP

Thanks LP, We were suppose to have been hunting with Josh, Chad & the boys that day but the fu bug is going around...Still hoping to make it down your way this season, need get some terriers healed up though, down to one right now..

Take care

Guest busterdog

G2G= Busterdog got to watch the stags catch a coyote when he was here too. Good job with your gyp by the way!! <>LP

And it was a pleasure and an education to be in your very good company LP.

34 coon after i said there would be nothing in this barn as there were no scats or bales (all bar 5 or 6) and there was more than 34, we missed a few.

P1230778.jpg

96 After two days, there was more on my trip, some in LP's company and i'm not saying anything about the places or the chap who took us on the coon hunting trip of a life time as he's gone all shy and bashfull.

P1240790-1-1.jpg

P1240788.jpg

Another good barn

P1220769.jpg

I've got a few of LP doing what he does well but i'm sure he wouldn't like me to put them in to the public domain.

Edited by busterdog
  • Like 1

Good posts there lads! great pics and great times!...BusterDog, your welcome over ANYTIME mate, and we got gear to go at with Stags and Terriers...we even have a skinning rack made up now!...sadly, the guy we went on the mega coon hunt with, has been told a bunch of lies, buy some slimey little shit head of a weasel! I must have upset someone, because someone has told our host on that trip, that ive been posting pics of Bull dogs killing coon and gory pics (which is funny as f**k, coz i cant even post pics, nor have internet at the house!..lol) so the host (very understandably) dosnt want us there anymore. Just a shame he beleaves some bull shit from a spineless little maggot, with no eveidence to show for it...a very frustrating situatsion, as im sure you'll agree BusterDog...hope your doing well bruv, and look forward to seeing you again sooner rather than later!...be nice to have you 'tell it how it is' to some more of these good 'ole American boys over here again!..good times!