• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

afew pics of mine,great for me and the places we go.cp

i think i have finaly sussed it

COULDNT AGREE WITH YOU MORE-GET A LOT MORE PERMISSION WITH SMALL DOG-GOT BED/GREYXBULL/WHIP-22TTS-SHOWN UP MANY A BIG BULLX-WILL DO ANYTHING YOU SHOW HER AND MORE-ITS DOWN TO THE BREEDING AND ENTERIN

Posted Images

think powels are 3/4 whippet 1/4 bull. ive got to ask lads apart from having better turning ability what do you get with a bull/whippet that you dont get with a good bull/grey?

Imo Depends what ground your running on .

if your doing small fields then think whippet cross will be handy.

I,v had them for years , I find them decent dogs , reliable and hard working , and a pleasure to own , they will never be super dogs but you can take them any where in any company and they wont let you down . :thumbs:

is there alot of differnce with bullxwhippets to a pure whippet ped or none ped , regards speed+agilty + temp.? I know speed+agilty will be better with pure whippets, as i ive had a none ped whippet bitch years ago, and she was very fast+agile.Just wonder if there was a big differnce thats all?, i do like dogs with bull in them, and i like the look of bullxwhippets :thumbs:

There is the obvious difference in speed and agility , temperments I,v always found near enough identical , they are both easy to live with and game enough , the bull x is obviously more robust and takes the pain better , to be honest they ,re probablly not as versatile as a grey/bullx , but I like small dogs .

well ever ya ever want a race jarv with ya new ped pup,,,in a years time ill put my veteran up,,,hell be 7year going on 8 then lol lol

not watch those dvds yet,,,,,nearly got caught 2day,,,,by a party off guns,,,,i wonder if they would have buck shot me ,,,,,if they were 5 mins earlier ,,,i think i would have found out the hard way pmsl