Lurcher bitch

Guest Anubis

Sharing a few shots of my lurcher bitch 15 months old i took out and about today.

Only been mooching about day time and bolting a few bunnys with her so far.

Will start getting her out on the lamp soon.

DSC_0098-1.jpg

DSC_0122-1.jpg

DSC_0150-1.jpg

DSC_0266-1.jpg

DSC_0125-2.jpg

• Like 5

Cheers folks.

She is deerhound/greyhound/collie/beddy/whippet.

lovely mix of a dog mate....im looking to back breed my beddyxgreyx whippet and think either beddy x or collie deerhound for a sire to put over my bitch when the time and funds are right...id be keeping at least 2 pups back no matter what the outcome is.....handy cross and very easy to work and live with.my beddy grey whippet is a cracker and just in season so hope to breed next time round....atb JP :victory:

Cheers folks.

She is deerhound/greyhound/collie/beddy/whippet.

lovely mix of a dog mate....im looking to back breed my beddyxgreyx whippet and think either beddy x or collie deerhound for a sire to put over my bitch when the time and funds are right...id be keeping at least 2 pups back no matter what the outcome is.....handy cross and very easy to work and live with.my beddy grey whippet is a cracker and just in season so hope to breed next time round....atb JP :victory:

does anyone know of a mate or heard/seen these type of beddy,collie x or dhound bred dogs? as im interested in adding another 2 dogs to my 2 i already run as fresh feet and another bloodline to carry on my pack...i also run a saluki x bull x grey and shes my main grafter but really do enjoy the extra punch and speed and turning speed of my beddy x grey x whippet....any advice or coments welcome lads cheers..jp :hmm: