fao lamping lurchers them pups have jrt not collie you liar

Rocky1 your making yourself look a fool.

hows that like ,honestly i don,t get half the clowns on here ,if by letting the lads know that their pups are not wnat they ment 2 be and that make a fool ,the real fool hasn,t even comment yet and he on loads of times

your using the name clown alot yet you and your mates went,viewed and agreed to having the pups lol the pups where free,shoot them if there not what yous want lol

wrong again i never went nowere 2 view any pups ,and don,t want them for anythink ,i,ve told the lad what id do with them

what the f**k ye moaning aboot then it aint even your problem.your as much at fault as the guy who gave pups away...your the MIDDLE man :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: you helped rehome jackahounds

how the f**k that ,should i just let the lads go on thinking that they had collie/whippet/greys or tell them what i found out ,middleman :laugh: :laugh:

how did you find it out?or you just jumping to conclusions because he mentioned russel xes on here?and what was the sire?grey or jack? was the jack on a yellow pages to be at right height for greyhound ?????

just by looking a lampinglurchers contents ,the dates match up and both greys in both tread were 27 tts ,plus when the lad went 2 see the pup they was jackrussel penned up with her ,first tread was dated 3oth november were he said the litter was on the ground ,if its untrue why has he not defended himself he knows all about the tread

if its not true whats he got to defend himself against???????????????? again its only your assumption which doesnt really count for alot lol...get a pic up of one a them your good at that lol

he got alot of previous for litters of pups,he was also known lurcherkev ,bullxgreyhound paul and scooby ,he has also got a litter about 2 drop now bull/greyhound x bullmastiff their some pics on this tread i think lol

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only thing that they assumed is the guy was telling the truth, being on thl they should have known better but there it is. I doubt they didn't think anything different until they noticed their pup

whin don't be a bellend, no other place in the uk turn out real men like the notheast do!   And for you lot who are calling rocky well simply f**k off, All rockys doing is giving every one a heads

In all fairness all people had to do was look at lamping lurchers previous posts to see he was a peddling cnut.   Its a little to late to be whinging now.......I expect all he'll say is you had them

and if your mate aint happy man up and take the dogs back instead of a silly post on here

If you think it's a silly post and don't see the importance to it then don't read it or comment on it, simples :thumbs: After bothering him about it a few posts it's starting to look like you might be mates with the "clown" in question :yes:

• Like 1

Rocky1 your making yourself look a fool.

hows that like ,honestly i don,t get half the clowns on here ,if by letting the lads know that their pups are not wnat they ment 2 be and that make a fool ,the real fool hasn,t even comment yet and he on loads of times

your using the name clown alot yet you and your mates went,viewed and agreed to having the pups lol the pups where free,shoot them if there not what yous want lol

wrong again i never went nowere 2 view any pups ,and don,t want them for anythink ,i,ve told the lad what id do with them

what the f**k ye moaning aboot then it aint even your problem.your as much at fault as the guy who gave pups away...your the MIDDLE man :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: you helped rehome jackahounds

how the f**k that ,should i just let the lads go on thinking that they had collie/whippet/greys or tell them what i found out ,middleman :laugh: :laugh:

how did you find it out?or you just jumping to conclusions because he mentioned russel xes on here?and what was the sire?grey or jack? was the jack on a yellow pages to be at right height for greyhound ?????

just by looking a lampinglurchers contents ,the dates match up and both greys in both tread were 27 tts ,plus when the lad went 2 see the pup they was jackrussel penned up with her ,first tread was dated 3oth november were he said the litter was on the ground ,if its untrue why has he not defended himself he knows all about the tread

if its not true whats he got to defend himself against???????????????? again its only your assumption which doesnt really count for alot lol...get a pic up of one a them your good at that lol

he got alot of previous for litters of pups,he was also known lurcherkev ,bullxgreyhound paul and scooby ,he has also got a litter about 2 drop now bull/greyhound x bullmastiff

did he tell you all this??or is it another assumption???go get a pic of the jackahounds i wanna see one lol

and if your mate aint happy man up and take the dogs back instead of a silly post on here

If you think it's a silly post and don't see the importance to it then don't read it or comment on it, simples :thumbs: After bothering him about it a few posts it's starting to look like you might be mates with the "clown" in question :yes:

they went and met the guy...made an assumption about the pups and then come on here and said what hes just assuming.....no facts no evidence....importance of being idle if you ask me......oh and as for the friendship thing i canny f*****g stand geordies lol.

they went and met the guy...made an assumption about the pups and then come on here and said what hes just assuming.....no facts no evidence....importance of being idle if you ask me......oh and as for the friendship thing i canny f*****g stand geordies lol.

good job hes a mackem then ehhh

good job hes a mackem then ehhh

they all cut from the same cloth..

The only thing that they assumed is the guy was telling the truth, being on thl they should have known better but there it is. I doubt they didn't think anything different until they noticed their pups were as tiny as tea cups still :laugh: They got lied to and helped soomeone clear the crap from their kennels :cray: Now they have their kids wanting to keep these worthless pups, what would you do? I would be stuck trying to make good use out of something I didn't want or intend on getting. The guys a true piece of dirt. He's been on here and has said nothing about it. He doesn't deserve defending and I'm surprised he's still a member. I guess it's better to know he's not to be trusted then to have him come on as some other username :yes: If I were looking for a pup I would be thanful that rock1 pointed out this guy is someone I wouldn't be writing to, so thank you rocky1 :thumbs:

• Like 4

The only thing that they assumed is the guy was telling the truth, being on thl they should have known better but there it is. I doubt they didn't think anything different until they noticed their pups were as tiny as tea cups still :laugh: They got lied to and helped soomeone clear the crap from their kennels :cray: Now they have their kids wanting to keep these worthless pups, what would you do? I would be stuck trying to make good use out of something I didn't want or intend on getting. The guys a true piece of dirt. He's been on here and has said nothing about it. He doesn't deserve defending and I'm surprised he's still a member. I guess it's better to know he's not to be trusted then to have him come on as some other username :yes: If I were looking for a pup I would be thanful that rock1 pointed out this guy is someone I wouldn't be writing to, so thank you rocky1 :thumbs:

id give it to the wife and buy her a handbag :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: still small enough for a bucket