fao lamping lurchers them pups have jrt not collie you liar

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only thing that they assumed is the guy was telling the truth, being on thl they should have known better but there it is. I doubt they didn't think anything different until they noticed their pup

whin don't be a bellend, no other place in the uk turn out real men like the notheast do!   And for you lot who are calling rocky well simply f**k off, All rockys doing is giving every one a heads

In all fairness all people had to do was look at lamping lurchers previous posts to see he was a peddling cnut.   Its a little to late to be whinging now.......I expect all he'll say is you had them

and if your mate aint happy man up and take the dogs back instead of a silly post on here

what silly about letting people know that the dogs that were advertice collie/whippet/grey are actually jackrussel /greyhounds and about the other usernames he also been under selling dogs

and if your mate aint happy man up and take the dogs back instead of a silly post on here

what silly about letting people know that the dogs that were advertice collie/whippet/grey are actually jackrussel /greyhounds and about the other usernames he also been under selling dogs

go see the man then if it bothers you that much????how old are the pups and has he actually told you there jrt xes?

go out an do it and be natural with your dogs having hunting savvy from expierence and learn from mistakes some people are never going to be hunters some just messers takes years and im afraid internets not the place vee ,we hunted from kids rabbd then hares then bigger game and learn al the time from other poachers young and old as there was not much permision back then , eighties ,so everything was poaching as it was all laddy da estates, its either in you or not like playing pool snooker ,you eithe can play or youll always be playing catch up , you have to have a sixth sense and think like the animals you hunt people who hunt you loll, its not about internets honestly books far from it im afraid ,,there not been abook written yet about real hunting the great gamewas agood book for you to learn of but there not amodern book to educate young inexpierenced , 50 quid was acheap day for you to learn about hunting day and nite , if you were local and handy it owuld be easy to learn but when no involved deeply its alot harder mate the laws for one doesnt give you freedom of speach

So that's where I've been going wrong I need to learn to think like a bunny!.......but how does that make you a better pool player?

Rocky1 your making yourself look a fool.

hows that like ,honestly i don,t get half the clowns on here ,if by letting the lads know that their pups are not wnat they ment 2 be and that make a fool ,the real fool hasn,t even comment yet and he on loads of times

How do people come to the conclusion that these pups will be good "bushing dogs" or good "ferreting dogs" ????? The only thing that is probably certain, is that they are bred from shite, and should have been culled !

Cheers.

Same way people conclude that they won't, it's an assumption, they might, they might not, 50/50 it's a gamble you take same as with any pup you take on with the intention of working it.

go see the man then if it bothers you that much????how old are the pups and has he actually told you there jrt xes?

pups are 6 weeks the lads who have pups have rang him a told him about this tread and he hasn,t defended himself ,here the link 2 a tread he had up http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/227489-bull-russell-x-greyhound/page__fromsearch__1

hows that like ,honestly i don,t get half the clowns on here ,if by letting the lads know that their pups are not wnat they ment 2 be and that make a fool ,the real fool hasn,t even comment yet and he on loads of times

your using the name clown alot yet you and your mates went,viewed and agreed to having the pups lol the pups where free,shoot them if there not what yous want lol

How do people come to the conclusion that these pups will be good "bushing dogs" or good "ferreting dogs" ????? The only thing that is probably certain, is that they are bred from shite, and should have been culled !

Cheers.

Same way people conclude that they won't, it's an assumption, they might, they might not, 50/50 it's a gamble you take same as with any pup you take on with the intention of working it.

Not realy !! Most people who get pups have a good idea how they are bred. Nobody seems to have a clue how these pups are bred, so how have they a 50/50 chance ? The breeder himself won't even say how they are bred, and he's been reading the thread !! They could be from a pair of street curs !!

Cheers.

• Like 1

go out an do it and be natural with your dogs having hunting savvy from expierence and learn from mistakes some people are never going to be hunters some just messers takes years and im afraid internets not the place vee ,we hunted from kids rabbd then hares then bigger game and learn al the time from other poachers young and old as there was not much permision back then , eighties ,so everything was poaching as it was all laddy da estates, its either in you or not like playing pool snooker ,you eithe can play or youll always be playing catch up , you have to have a sixth sense and think like the animals you hunt people who hunt you loll, its not about internets honestly books far from it im afraid ,,there not been abook written yet about real hunting the great gamewas agood book for you to learn of but there not amodern book to educate young inexpierenced , 50 quid was acheap day for you to learn about hunting day and nite , if you were local and handy it owuld be easy to learn but when no involved deeply its alot harder mate the laws for one doesnt give you freedom of speach

So that's where I've been going wrong I need to learn to think like a bunny!.......but how does that make you a better pool player?

You just think like a baw bag.......you'll be good at it............... :laugh: :laugh: :victory:

your using the name clown alot yet you and your mates went,viewed and agreed to having the pups lol the pups where free,shoot them if there not what yous want lol

wrong again i never went nowere 2 view any pups ,and don,t want them for anythink ,i,ve told the lad what id do with them

wrong again i never went nowere 2 view any pups ,and don,t want them for anythink ,i,ve told the lad what id do with them

what the f**k ye moaning aboot then it aint even your problem.your as much at fault as the guy who gave pups away...your the MIDDLE man :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: you helped rehome jackahounds