fox hound cross retriever

Whats up ye had an accidental mating or seen some pups on epupz :laugh:

no i got a retriever a few days a go i did not know what to do with it. it was from a famliy home not a thing done with it never did a days work in it life. whent out for a shot today took it and the pointer out, and f**k me it did not take long before she new what a woodcock and a snipe where :laugh: :laugh: it whent so well i walked for 2hours with them, she coped when the pointer would set, and then i whent all in..........let off 2 shots and not a flinch. :boogy: and then to top it off was out shooting about 3 weeks ago and me buddy lost his hat in the bog where i was, she was of little bit from me i see her picking up some thing it looked like a dead rabbit or some thing .....the hat.....she retrieves the hat :laugh: :laugh: so i think that cross is going on hold for a bit :thumbs: :thumbs:

Whats up ye had an accidental mating or seen some pups on epupz :laugh:

no i got a retriever a few days a go i did not know what to do with it. it was from a famliy home not a thing done with it never did a days work in it life. whent out for a shot today took it and the pointer out, and f**k me it did not take long before she new what a woodcock and a snipe where :laugh: :laugh: it whent so well i walked for 2hours with them, she coped when the pointer would set, and then i whent all in..........let off 2 shots and not a flinch. :boogy: and then to top it off was out shooting about 3 weeks ago and me buddy lost his hat in the bog where i was, she was of little bit from me i see her picking up some thing it looked like a dead rabbit or some thing .....the hat.....she retrieves the hat :laugh: :laugh: so i think that cross is going on hold for a bit :thumbs: :thumbs:

i like that bitch now and seen her doing a bit today shes a young dog but eager to do a bit.and on the plus side if u ever lose your hat shes ur dog. is my hat stil in ur house cant find the ting now :huh: