Pictues of the pups i bred last year

Here's a few pictures of the pups i bred last year, there coming along good , the bitch didn't get to the size id have liked but i think she'll be a usefull tool all the same, their dam is a mixed bred lurcher her farther is 7/8th greyhound and an 1/8th old hancock stuff and dam had everything under the sun in her , the sire of the pups came from the Isle of White and was Whippet/Bull/Grey, there keen so we'll get into a bunch of Coons first then by mid winter on to the big stuff ( coyote's)

6428246499_e38406fb15_b.jpg

IMG_9927 by foxhound51, on Flickr

6428235231_a13269457d_b.jpg

IMG_9779 by foxhound51, on Flickr

6428241219_6a4787fccf_b.jpg

IMG_9826 by foxhound51, on Flickr

6428230985_4970b93d80_b.jpg

IMG_9776 by foxhound51, on Flickr

6428222373_3acb673796_b.jpg

IMG_9758 by foxhound51, on Flickr

Thanks for the kind comments , FODR, the life span of a Lurcher over here is much the same as back home, as long as your sensible and don't do stupid shit like running them one on one on coyotes , you need as lease a pair of dogs to pull a coyote down, there are single handed dogs out there but are very far and few between.

I still run a couple stags that are 7 yrs old on coyotes and they do their part everytime. They have been on a lot of coyotes, but not ran in the ground. I think there are just so many hard races in a dog, it's up to the handler when to use em up. Seems like most hunters get rid of em at 4 or 5 depending how they hold up, and due to losing speed. They have to bust the balls to catch a hard running coyote where I live! <>LP

• Like 1