smashing, daystate huntsman

rung my local dealer to order me in a carbine huntsman .177, and got told that theres one there that is only 10 days old, the fella bought it and decided on another gun, so instead of paying 730 for gun only, im getting the gun, hawke panaroma ev ao 3-9x40 sights and the airstream silencer for 650, i nearly pissed my pants haha

hi Rob

you wont be disappointed with the huntsman :thumbs:

IMO the best Gaystate there is!

and they group very well,nice to handle and shoot,bolt action is to die for very smooth.weight is not a problem.

almost bought one my self recently,a friend use to have one and here is a result of me checking zero with it!

witnessed by to members on this forum too :thumbs:

hope to see you at the meet,to have a go with it?

regards

Davy

yeah i cant wait, pitty i couldnt just bunk a day off work to go down an check the baby out lol , what are they like with the airstream silencer on are they quiet? i can see you sent through something but theres a black outline of a box, with a icon in the top left corner like, so i cant see but il take your word for it mate, try get some pics up soon with the sling nd possibly a bipod if i decide to get one, ummmin and arrrin atm :/ what you think?

what meet are you on about too?

ROB!