What's going on with this forum

always thought that iceman talked some balls

You don't worry about me and what l talk about you worry about them walk outs you have out your back and you breed form fool.Quick get a spade she been down there over 5 mins hahahahah.Any chance back filling in a sett the holes you leave is just a joke

i rest my case , keep spaniels and labs actually :feck:
  • Like 1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i can tell you whats wrong with this site.   too many people think they have the business, whether it be ferreting, dog or equipment. somebody posts a thread to sell a dog and it get jumped on 'PEDD

I agree sum real idiots on ere who spout the biggest load of shit I've ever heard in my life sumone wantin a £500 pound bet first 2 five rabbits sum match that haha divs!!!

probably be alot more hunting talk if wasnt for the ban..its hard people are wary and have to be carefull i guess ..

Whin....have you been taking money off guys to go lamping?

He wanted £50 of a young lad of here for a night out. Twat! That to me is what's wrong with this game. Aye it's ok being careful about who you take out but to try and take money for your time is bullshit...especially the pish whin comes out with

For real Undi.He wanted £50 to take someone lamping?

Aye mate apparently so

Whin....have you been taking money off guys to go lamping?

He wanted £50 of a young lad of here for a night out. Twat! That to me is what's wrong with this game. Aye it's ok being careful about who you take out but to try and take money for your time is bullshit...especially the pish whin comes out with

For real Undi.He wanted £50 to take someone lamping?

Aye mate apparently so

And to think i took you out for nothing. :D

You don't worry about me and what l talk about you worry about them walk outs you have out your back and you breed form fool.Quick get a spade she been down there over 5 mins hahahahah.Any chance back filling in a sett the holes you leave is just a joke

WELL THIS IS RUNNING DOG SECTIONS SO f**k OFF INTO THE GUN SECTION :feck: :feck: :feck: :feck:

WELL THIS IS RUNNING DOG SECTIONS SO f**k OFF INTO THE GUN SECTION :feck: :feck: :feck: :feck:

do you run dogs :hmm:

l try but not that good but all l can do is try

thats what i was told

thats what i was told

Sure we all get told things it is up to you if you listen to everything you here later

thats what i was told

Sure we all get told things it is up to you if you listen to everything you here later

have you any dogs killing hares ?

thats what i was told

have you any dogs killing hares ?

Yes if the hare has 3 legs or has run into something and still l have to get lucky