beware of the strong winds

graham the thing is working people have them for a reason ,some fall in love others dont my dogs are looked after walked properly fed ,cleaned daily etc out 2 or 3 times a week but if i was to lose another thats the way it goes i only think of them as a tool as i have previously lost one and will NEVER have the same bond again

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You gotta love the irony of being called an idiot by someone who can hardly string a sentence together

Why are you waiting till morning???

bad luck mate, lamping can be very dangerous at times

graham the thing is working people have them for a reason ,some fall in love others dont my dogs are looked after walked properly fed ,cleaned daily etc out 2 or 3 times a week but if i was to lose another thats the way it goes i only think of them as a tool as i have previously lost one and will NEVER have the same bond again

I feel for you mate (Boola) and would never of thought that would or could happen. I lost my first and only dog the other week by running it over, it's a shit time your going through and I wouldn't wish it on anyone, you don't realise how much they mean to you until they're gone.

Take care

Sniffer

best thing to understand with lurchers is anything can happen anywhere any time! try not to get to attached to them!

graham i agree fella ive lost a dog before he grabbed a deer and ran into a tree stump broken back i was gutted pts for him there and then ,there a tool bredd foor a purpose

sorry for ya loss mate

Really? Thinks that the problem with the game nowdays, they are often treated as tools and not living animals.......

we

best thing to understand with lurchers is anything can happen anywhere any time! try not to get to attached to them!

graham i agree fella ive lost a dog before he grabbed a deer and ran into a tree stump broken back i was gutted pts for him there and then ,there a tool bredd foor a purpose

sorry for ya loss mate

Really? Thinks that the problem with the game nowdays, they are often treated as tools and not living animals.......

well work it out ideot if you had lost a dog in these circumstances your opinion would be the same

Please don't call me an idiot if you can't spell the word. When ever you take a dog out for a shine or even a walk you dont know whats around the corner, thats life. But it's no excuse to treat them as a tool? Dogs require food, excercise and stimulation when out of season, not a tool to me.....

sort yourselves out FFS this thread is about a lad who lost a dog, not really the place for you two to be flirting!

sorry for ya loss mate

spot on simo