Your Views On Lamping Hares

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Easiest hares Ive seen killed was in the daylight at the corn cuttings, I knew guys how had shit dogs and the only time they brought them out was for the cuttings, Ive lamped hares since lamping had

Why should the hare have more respect than any other quarry ? Surely ALL quarry, even vermin, deserves the utmost respect ? To be honest, I've caught far more daytime hares, and it's my favourite fiel

I think it reduces the ultimate athlete of the British countryside to a mediocre quarry that substandard dogs can achieve results on. Pre ban of course.   FTB

Posted Images

yeah against the law, as is daytiem coursing

however pre ban, nothing wrong with lamping a bagof hares, certainly better than shooting them? not as testing as daytime hares though, but you can bag more on the lamp, which pays for diesel, and you can still watch soem good races

Most have lamped hares but a lamped hare is nothing too a day time hare.In my eyes there fair game if your a lamping man all depends on the fields your running them in.Small fields on the lamp the hare has no chance but big open fields most hares would just out run the dog or get that far they be out off the light.

• Like 4

Most have lamped hares but a lamped hare is nothing too a day time hare.In my eyes there fair game if your a lamping man all depends on the fields your running them in.Small fields on the lamp the hare has no chance but big open fields most hares would just out run the dog or get that far they be out off the light.

Why are they not the same as daytime, I have heard of them running toward you on the lamp but surely they run as fast and the same?

Im not criticising you im just curious

lamp the hares