right i have 2 patterdale/fell terriers a bitch and a dog. same parents but different litters.

she just had her season and kept them apart for obvious reasons but i was at work and my mrs left them alone for 2 mins and guess what happened.

so im going to need to get rid of the puppies do i wait and get a scan or just get her jagged to stop the pregnancy?????????

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

is that from experience?

Depends on you being a Peddler,if you ARE you'll wait an see won't you ? if you ain't use your loaf ,Jag !

these are 3 of the 4 pups from that breeding

Posted Images

is the problem that there not workers or is it because ther brother and sis if its that there bro and sis theres no problem

Two Different Litters,A repeat Mating,still a bit like humpin' your sis,but Tech O.K. the Pharoahs done it all the Time,all the same wasn't planned or thought through,and Hey ! Who's to say the missus isn't lying' an any street cur hasn't lined the Bitch ? YOU WERE NOT THERE WHILST BITCH WAS LINED,so you could be made a LIAR of the BREEDING..eh! smart guy !! :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

is the problem that there not workers or is it because ther brother and sis if its that there bro and sis theres no problem

Two Different Litters,A repeat Mating,still a bit like humpin' your sis,but Tech O.K. the Pharoahs done it all the Time,all the same wasn't planned or thought through,and Hey ! Who's to say the missus isn't lying' an any street cur hasn't lined the Bitch ? YOU WERE NOT THERE WHILST BITCH WAS LINED,so you could be made a LIAR of the BREEDING..eh! smart guy !! :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

we are talking dog :blink::bad: and he didnt say hes wife was a lier and his dog had been around any other dogs :thumbs: i think he wanted to no if bro and sis mating was ok (in dogs) smart boy