Deer/Grey X Whip at 9 Months

I thought I would finally add some more pics of Jess now she is a little more mature-ish. She is coming up for 9 months and as from my recent post it has been tough, she really seems to have turned the corner and is responding to all the work put in. Her Dam is a Dave Platts bitch and Sire is a working whip, she is finally showing some prey drive and has started to take an interest in the local wildlife. She is also slowly changing from a smooth black to wiry greyish in parts.

http://s821.photobucket.com/albums/zz132/redpat1/

Let me know your thoughts

Thanks

Pat

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

should be a fast f****r that then take all sorts when its older i have a half x of dave and he is fast whippet in the mix like a feking rocket mate very nice

The Dam was a Dave Platts cross mated to a working whip privately down in deepest, darkest Kent. I am not sure if he breeds anything like this himself although I think he is close with Dave Sleight who breeds top quality whips, so may definately be worth a phone call.

Pat

Looking good Pat!

I'll send you a black elastic loop today, when I send you the slip leads I forgot to include ........ :icon_redface:

Thanks mate, that would be appreciated. If I dont keep it tucked in she will find a way to destroy it!

Pat

dave only breeds dhxgh he has so fore years

I know mate, but if anyone knows of somebody outcrossing to a whippet he will I would have thought.

You are right about her speed though mate, she is very fast. I am constantly worried she will end up hitting a trunk, she has had a few close calls already.

Pat

dave only breeds dhxgh he has so fore years

I know mate, but if anyone knows of somebody outcrossing to a whippet he will I would have thought.

You are right about her speed though mate, she is very fast. I am constantly worried she will end up hitting a trunk, she has had a few close calls already.

Pat

mine used to tumble alot allways scared he will brake sumat they just think i having what ever they are chasing and thats that